John mayer+vanilla ice=....

Started by NEON MERCURY, October 26, 2003, 08:38:09 PM

NEON MERCURY

jason" if you gots da poison , i gots da remedy" marz.or whatever his last name is..

..serioulst have any of you guys seen this guy...when i first saw that video i thought is was some kind of bad SNL skit.....

if possible i need an example for the fortunate few to see what this guy looks like...hopefully there is one of him wearing that trendy mesh hat pointed east  .....

if you actually like this guy and his "music"  please tell us why....

blackmamba

Ok, first of all I don't feel very comfortable posting this, because I am automatically on the defense according to your post.
But I like Jason Mraz a lot. He is a very talented song writer, "The Remedy", the song in which everyone has heard, is his worst song. It's all poppy, and just not his style. I've heard a lot of his live stuff, and read up on him. His songs are very poetic, and when they're done his way are slower, and not so mainstream.
I don't care for John Mayer much because even though he is a talented jazz guitarist, he sounds as if he writes just to get laid. And Vanilla Ice? Come on, that's just insulting.
Jason Mraz is perfect for those who are into the happy-go-luckiness of James Taylor and Paul Simon, with a little bit of poetic hip-hopesque on the side.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: blackmambaOk, first of all I don't feel very comfortable posting this, because I am automatically on the defense according to your post.
But I like Jason Mraz a lot. He is a very talented song writer, "The Remedy", the song in which everyone has heard, is his worst song. It's all poppy, and just not his style. I've heard a lot of his live stuff, and read up on him. His songs are very poetic, and when they're done his way are slower, and not so mainstream.
I don't care for John Mayer much because even though he is a talented jazz guitarist, he sounds as if he writes just to get laid. And Vanilla Ice? Come on, that's just insulting.
Jason Mraz is perfect for those who are into the happy-go-luckiness of James Taylor and Paul Simon, with a little bit of poetic hip-hopesque on the side.

..well, thank ..you for being honest

blackmamba

modage

the last time he broke the law was five minutes ago when he smoked weed on his tour bus.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bonanzataz

this guy looks like somebody i would hate. don't know why...

blackmamba likes him, and blackmamba likes beck and kill bill. could he really be that bad?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Kal

i have his cd... i like it... you should hear it all first before judging

or give examples of what you consider good music would help also...

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: bonanzataz

this guy looks like somebody i would hate. don't know why...

blackmamba likes him, and blackmamba likes beck and kill bill. could he really be that bad?

..Lol. thanks for the pic.

thats 100% cheese right there....

blackmamba

I guess it depends on what kind of music you like.

If you you wanna bash him, go right on ahead.

But first, take a look at this: www.goatse.cx

SHAFTR

My friend offered a chance to go see Vanilla Ice next weekend in concert for $5.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

bonanzataz

Quote from: blackmambaI guess it depends on what kind of music you like.

If you you wanna bash him, go right on ahead.

But first, take a look at this: www.goatse.cx

blackmamba...

officially awesomer than you are.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

RegularKarate

I look at him and want to throw punches...  I see his video and want to vomit.  

I don't know though... My wife says that she has listened to the album and it's not bad/kinda good... hard to say, I haven't heard it, but if it sounds anything like he looks, it probably sounds like a guy I would love to slap.

Speaking of slapping and Vanilla Ice... I almost got to punch that guy once.  I was really set on punching Vanilla Ice back in like '96 or so.  He was coming to Oklahoma City to play at this Cowboy Club and I had decided I was gonna punch him and probably go to jail, but eventually be known as "that guy that punched Vanilla Ice".  I had t-shirts designed and everything.  I even knew what I was gonna say ("Yo VANILLA!") and had my swing practiced.  Turned out it was a 21 and over club and I couldn't get in at the time.  By the time he toured next, the desire had worn off.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: themodernage02

decide for yourself.

.hahahahah!!!!..thats it its the perfect mix between ice and mayer..this guy is whack...it's perefect ..modernage

and RK  I agree ...you take one look at  him and it makes you hate his music on general principal...and the video is horrible....