REMINISCE [short]

Started by Tommy Both, March 12, 2007, 07:58:08 PM

Tommy Both

REMINISCE 11 MIN.

Made it last year, recut this year and now available in glorious quicktime (99mb). Lock and load. and Enjoy.

REMINISCE - Quicktime 7 - H.264 LAN

Tommy Both

Hey guys. As I mentioned in the other topic I am applying for filmschool here in Amsterdam with this short film. I received a letter yesterday that I got to the final round and I would really appreciate feedback or comments or things like these from you guys on one of the two movies that are available to be seen here. I will talk to the school end of this month. And I would enjoy some international pov's on my work. I am one of the ghost xixaxers, I never really comment or talk here on the forums, but I do visit every month these past 3 years or so. I've been here since the beginning and I know you guys, when it comes to films, that u are usually very cool and also true and real in replying and commenting on each other. That's what I like about xixax. So, in case u might read this and u are capable of watching quicktime 7 and have the patience to download around 100mb, I'd be very thankful. Dank je.

-Tommy