Best Decades of Music

Started by E-Snizz, December 14, 2003, 06:27:45 PM

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteThecowgoooesmooo wrote:
And what music do you listen to from the 30's and 40's!? Ha hahah

obviously i was joking in reference to no one mentioning those decades.

Your so funny. HahaHAHhaha, P you remind me of Bozo the Clown.

QuoteEDIT: ooh, I just though, what about 50's for the jazz alone...

What is some good Jazz I could get into? Anyone like Blues?

chris

Pubrick

hey, i'm writing this here so it's a public record and because u always ignore PMs... i hereby request that u never again reply or quote me, or talk to me at all, and i will do the same.

i don't feel like fighting u just cos ur an asshole. ur unprovoked attacks are seriously pissing me off.
under the paving stones.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quotehey, i'm writing this here so it's a public record... i hereby request that u never again reply or quote me, or talk to me at all, and i will do the same.

i don't feel like fighting u just cos ur an asshole.

P, you have to understand. The Bozo comment was a complement.

Listen P, when I was a young boy I was glued to the television. O the television, how I loved it...

Every Sunday morning I would get up bright and early and watch the Bozo Super Sunday Show. With my bowl of lucky charms and remote in hand, I would marvel at the hilarious Bozo and his fellow clown buddies. O how I loved the "Grand Prize Game" P... Bozo would pick children from the audience to throw ping pong balls into buckets of increasing distance. Prizes for each bucket increased with the distance of the throw.

Sadly, Bozo made his last appearance on Aug 26th..

Anyways, P, that was a complement because the joke you made was so funny that it reminded me of Bozo. And associating you with Bozo was a complement in my mind.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was attacking.

chris

Pubrick

please, don't kill me with ur kindness.

just leave me alone.
under the paving stones.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Speakin of Clowns, with groups like this... (The Insane Clown Posse) they have made the 90's sooo low on the best decade of music totem pole...

chris

Weird. Oh

I'd definitely say the best era of music is the 60's just for simply the best music versus mediocrity. I would argue that technology brings laziness to musicians therefore harming creativity.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: E-SnizzPersonally, I think it goes as follows:

1) 60s - Zeppelin, Beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd, etc
2) 50s - Oldies, Motown
3) 80s - New Wave, massive amounts of Pop
4) 70s - The Clash, Elvis Costello, more Zeppelin & Stones, disco, other shizzle
5) 90s - more shitty pop and other stuff

Wait a minute...Arent you the same asshole that keeps talking about how great Blink 182 and other pop punk bands are? What a Hypocrite...a 22 year old virgin Hypocrite.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

E-Snizz

Once again, I choose not to take these comments personally since they come from a Kid Rock fan....an 'artist' who'll probably never surpass almost all of the above mentioned artists.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: E-SnizzOnce again, I choose not to take these comments personally since they come from a Kid Rock fan....an 'artist' who'll probably never surpass almost all of the above mentioned artists.

Atleast my musical taste is some what unique. Rather then liking pop punk bands like every other 13 year old girl...

you rebel you...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

phil marlowe

this pop punk vs kid rock debate is getting disturbing