Long-Lost Xixax Members

Started by hedwig, November 16, 2007, 12:26:12 PM

hedwig

this thread is dedicated to the xixax members of yesteryear! where did they go? are they dead? are they married? are they giving themselves in slavery to a pyromaniacal pagan whom they met at stonehenge on the summer solstice?

i'll start the list.

sleuth
find your magali
weak2ndact
ultrahip

things that inspired me to create this thread: the recent return of polkablues, bigideas's completely random ebeaman post, the fact that this thread once existed pre-mogwaideletion days.

Stefen

My favorite posters that are missing are the idiot ones like Bruce Lee and his elvis paintings, and Prophet who once asked if Tarantino was the first to have interweaving storylines in his movies. He then got smashed on by pubikhair.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

There was a time when we had more active female members:

budgie
molly
Vile5
Thrindle
beady
BonBon85
pookiethecat

And who could forget, the pants creamer himself, GodDamnImDaMan.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pwaybloe

I was particularly fond of ShanghaiOrange.

Not to mention !!!!!!!!rudiecorexxx!!!!!!!!!  Exclamation points!!!!!

And who can forget semi-morse code man (i.e. "..........")

Gamblour.

Clicking on that thread made me remember Cecil.
WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Does Xixax (Mike) ever view the threads anymore?

Also, I miss 03.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

mogwai

touché hedwig, aren't we witty today eh?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Stefen on November 16, 2007, 12:35:38 PM
My favorite posters that are missing are the idiot ones like Bruce Lee and his elvis paintings, and Prophet who once asked if Tarantino was the first to have interweaving storylines in his movies. He then got smashed on by pubikhair.

haha!  i liked them too.  p, did a hilarious job w/bruce lee's elvis photo.  i wish someone could find it.  i just remeber when i saw what p did to it, i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair on wheels (it didn't hurt though).  i miss everyone that was mentioned so far in this thread....

Fernando

Quote from: Pubrick on September 08, 2004, 07:17:23 AM

and RK did a great av:

Among other girls wasn't one Lucinda Brythe or something?

Also Shaftr and mog's bff phill marlow.

Speaking of LLXM, I'll be gone for good starting this sunday....to vegas! Stop crying I'll return late next week flat broke  :yabbse-undecided: 

I'll finally be able to taste for myself if In&Out burger is as good as they say.

Wish me luck mofos!

Stefen

haha I remember when pete had that Richard Gere av. What a dolt.

haha I liked when Bruce Lee said "Except mine actually looks like Elvis"

Fernando, whatever happens in Vegas, be sure to tell us about it when you get back!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

Bethie

Quote from: MacGuffin on November 16, 2007, 12:40:56 PM
There was a time when we had more active female members:

budgie
molly
Vile5
Thrindle
beady
BonBon85
pookiethecat

And who could forget, the pants creamer himself, GodDamnImDaMan.

pffft who cares. theyre all hos
who likes movies anyway

mogwai

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks