Author Topic: Ask 03 [WITH OBSCENITIES]  (Read 17016 times)

Stefen

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • smh
  • Respect: +191
Ask 03 [WITH OBSCENITIES]
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2005, 12:32:56 AM »
Quote from: Jay Tee Em
Stefen & Pubrick, put roasted pecans, caramelized onions and cumin in ur enchiladas the next time you make them.  it will blow ur mind...  i made a restaurant in my hometown famous for their enchiladas with those 3 ingredients being the key.

Yeah, it was probably like, south dakota or some shit. There are only so many ingredients for good enchiladas. And that is, fresh red chile, you blend the red chile pods in a blender and BOIL the ground beef, then deep fry corn tortillas in an egg pan with vegetable oil, as soon as the tortillas are fried you put them on a plate and add some red chile and beef, then add another tortilla, then more chile and beef, then another. I eat mine with three tortillas (you stack this shit). Then when it's done you add a big ass hump of cheese (long horn colby) then add a spoonful of sourcream. Let that sit while you fry the two eggs you throw on top (so everything melts). Then you dice it up with a butter knife and a fork till it looks disgusting, then chow down. Only so many ingrediants asshole!! Otherwise, it loses what it came to do, which is fulfill you. If you add your wack ingredients then it becomes "Mmm, this tastes good, im ready for some chocolate mouse" You don't want that. You want to be so stuffed you can't think of desert. If it's around christmas and your grandma has been up for 3 nights straight making tamales, your done for and will take a long ass nap after eating. I don't open my presents till easter.
Let's go to a motel. We don't have to do anything -- we could just swim.

jtm

• The Ultimate Boon
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2005, 12:41:19 AM »
so u won't even try my suggestion?  alright ur loss.  i'm telling you tho, pecan & cumin compliment each other perfect for enchilladas and take them to a whole other place.  and it wasn't South Dakota it was Northern California in town being over run with Mexicans...... jus try it sucka, add it with all that other shit you said (which is very similar to how we did it) and you'll love it.

• SBD
  • positive energy;
  • Respect: +455
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2005, 12:45:31 AM »

Stefen

• smh
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2005, 12:49:40 AM »
Cut that shit out 03. Stop posting pics to get our attention. Post the sensual stuff if anything, not this gross shit with armpit hair and blood. Your thread has been hijacked. Deal with it.

jtm

• The Ultimate Boon
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2005, 01:02:08 AM »
are these friends of urs 03?

• SBD
  • positive energy;
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2005, 01:20:42 AM »

Thrindle

• Respect: +3
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2005, 05:17:22 AM »
Quote from: Stefen
Yeah, it was probably like, south dakota or some shit. There are only so many ingredients for good enchiladas. And that is, fresh red chile, you blend the red chile pods in a blender and BOIL the ground beef, then deep fry corn tortillas in an egg pan with vegetable oil, as soon as the tortillas are fried you put them on a plate and add some red chile and beef, then add another tortilla, then more chile and beef, then another. I eat mine with three tortillas (you stack this shit). Then when it's done you add a big ass hump of cheese (long horn colby) then add a spoonful of sourcream. Let that sit while you fry the two eggs you throw on top (so everything melts). Then you dice it up with a butter knife and a fork till it looks disgusting, then chow down. Only so many ingrediants asshole!! Otherwise, it loses what it came to do, which is fulfill you. If you add your wack ingredients then it becomes "Mmm, this tastes good, im ready for some chocolate mouse" You don't want that. You want to be so stuffed you can't think of desert. If it's around christmas and your grandma has been up for 3 nights straight making tamales, your done for and will take a long ass nap after eating. I don't open my presents till easter.

I'll admit it, this is a drunken post... my god this was hot.  Oh wow, food, the ultimate aphrodiasiac.  Ha.
Classic.

Pubrick

• Admin
  • on the not-face of it
  • Respect: +774
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2005, 09:36:08 AM »
03, when will this pathetic teenagers-discover-alcohol relapse of the board blow over??

if i were introduced to this place for the first time this week, a likely scenario since the temporary demise of ptanderson.com, i would feel embarrassed for the internet.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

• smh
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2005, 11:19:17 AM »
I'd like to apologize for my posts last night. Drunken posting is bad.

• SBD
  • positive energy;
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2005, 01:34:35 PM »
Quote from: Pubrick
03, when will this pathetic teenagers-discover-alcohol relapse of the board blow over??

if i were introduced to this place for the first time this week, a likely scenario since the temporary demise of ptanderson.com, i would feel embarrassed for the internet.

i'm not sure, i know im definitely contributing to what you speak, i think when time gets deeper into summer there will be less activity(i dont think this is too presumptuos, but (activity)from me at least), but for the moment i would just let it progress through the system, i think over a period of time the state of the board will either be back to normal (oldnormal) or dead, either way we wont have to alt+tab as much when a girl is over.

• SBD
  • positive energy;
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2005, 11:29:21 PM »
Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Jay Tee Em
Stefen & Pubrick, put roasted pecans, caramelized onions and cumin in ur enchiladas the next time you make them.  it will blow ur mind...  i made a restaurant in my hometown famous for their enchiladas with those 3 ingredients being the key.

i attempted this recipe for the first time tonight, and it was wonderful. i followed biblically excepting: i got the tortillas a bit darker than i wanted, and substituted provolone for colby, but it was tasty regardless.

Sigur Rós

• The H.W. of Xixax...
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2005, 05:34:48 PM »
Here is something for you 03

• SBD
  • positive energy;
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2005, 05:40:11 PM »