Pas

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Lucinda BryteWhat about me?

PS I'M A GIRL.

Like this:

Pas

You see her as a big pair of lips ? You ARE weird

Lucinda Bryte

Hahahaha... That's from my journal. Notice the absence of the rest of my face...  :?

kotte

Am I the only one who actually is the character on the avatar??

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Voice of Nick is, and I contemplated using a pic of me as my avatar, buuuuuuut I'm ugly as hell.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Vile5

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobI'm ugly as hell.
No, you're not!!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Pas

Quote from: Lucinda BryteHahahaha... That's from my journal. Notice the absence of the rest of my face...  :?

All my apologies for my geek picture then, you have a damn hot lower facies.

molly

Quote from: Vile5
Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobI'm ugly as hell.
No, you're not!!

I saw that film with Robin Williams, where he has 2 children and they die in a car accident, then he dies and goes to heaven, and his poor wife commits suicide and is placed in hell for that...(I wanted to say that I don't remember the title, but I hated the movie) - hell seemed much more interesting place than heaven.

Newtron

Quote from: Pas RapportAll my apologies for my geek picture then,.
What are you talking about...

Lisa Loeb is HOT.

TheVoiceOfNick

Yeah... i'm me... or, it's me... um... the avatar is of me... but not really me... it's me acting in one of my own movies... so it's a character written by me... so i guess it is me... sorta...

RegularKarate

Quote from: Newtron
What are you talking about...

Lisa Loeb is HOT.

Is it just my imagination or does it look like one of her breasts is hanging out blow the crop of that picture?

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: mollyI saw that film with Robin Williams, where he has 2 children and they die in a car accident, then he dies and goes to heaven, and his poor wife commits suicide and is placed in hell for that...(I wanted to say that I don't remember the title, but I hated the movie) - hell seemed much more interesting place than heaven.

What the hell are you talking about?   :P

phil marlowe

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNick
Quote from: mollyI saw that film with Robin Williams, where he has 2 children and they die in a car accident, then he dies and goes to heaven, and his poor wife commits suicide and is placed in hell for that...(I wanted to say that I don't remember the title, but I hated the movie) - hell seemed much more interesting place than heaven.
What the hell are you talking about?   :P
great post. maybe a little out of context yes?

aclockworkjj

Quote from: molly...(I wanted to say that I don't remember the title, but I hated the movie)
What Dreams May Come