How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

ElPandaRoyal

Si

picolas

there's nothing funny-tasting about cancer.

Stefen

I heard all your tastebuds fall out after chemo. I wouldn't know, I always practice safe xixaxing.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

Quote from: StefenI always practice safe xixaxing.

No such thing.

Stefen

Ravi, you're just ignorant about the world and the net.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ElPandaRoyal

Actually, I got better after I stopped visiting Xixax. Now that I'm back, I'm just asking for it. But it's worth the risk anyway.
Si

Sigur Rós

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Man
Quote from: sigurrós
Quote from: Ravi
Have you redirected someone yet?  That is the cherry-popping event on Xixax.

That or having GDIDM up your ass.

That's a life altering event you asshole.

Why can't it be both?

Reinhold

sigurros:

it had to happen sooner or later.

gdidm will always be kurt russell, too.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

meatwad

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Stefen

NEON.

"I got straight story video poster and steve garvey rookie card."

NEON MERCURY

context, context, context.