Xixax

Tremolosloth

SoNowThen

Ebes

(Just kidding dude)

Jeremy Blackman

I don't have ideas anymore

Find Your Magali

This is how I picture all of you, when you call your cute girlfriends over to the computer to read my hilarious posts...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quite frankly, I always associate people with their AV'S.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

aclockworkjj

Pas...do me a personal favor?...post a pic of how you precieve me.

to play fair, this is how I see you...

(and that's not an insult, but the only picture I could find, within 5 min. of searchin', that could represent your humor.)

Xixax

Aclockworkjj and God Damn Im Da Man:

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

aclockworkjj

Quote from: XIXAXAclockworkjj and God Damn Im Da Man:
yes, I am the one with the little belly(and much bigger cock)....Mikey, u fuck!

Ernie

Hey, I finally got some good pictures of me (including the PTA one). I don't know how to post them though. I don't see why it has to be so hard to do. I really want to post it now.

As for picturing people, I don't really unless they have a person in their avatar, in which case I percieve them like that. Like Cecil will always be etched in my mind as Stephen Dorff and Budgie as a 50's housewife and Walrus as Travis Bickle...you get the idea.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ebeamanI don't know how to post them though.
send them to me.... aclockworkjj@netscape.net ...I will post them for you.

MacGuffin

Quote from: ebeamanBudgie as a 50's housewife.

:shock:

I think you mean BonBon. budgie has the "Crash" avatar with the metal brace and vagina scar.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Find Your Magali

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ebeamanBudgie as a 50's housewife.

:shock:

I think you mean BonBon. budgie has the "Crash" avatar with the metal brace and vagina scar.

Dammit all!! I thought I was the 50s housewife.  :(

godardian

Instead of just posting jokey pictures, I thought I'd actually try to encapsulate my total "picture" of the how certain members are in person:

Macguffin: Good posture, well-spoken, confident. Dry, dry humor. May very well look like Keanu Reeves.

SoNowThen: Earnest, clean-cut, well-intentioned. Will look like he's 18 when he's 40.

Clockworkjj:  Down-to-earth, casual, slang-y. May have piercings or tattoos. Looks tough when smoking, and can drink us under the table.

Gold Trumpet: Dapper, verbose, studious. For some reason, I imagine he looks like Jean-Pierre Leaud in his twenties.

Jeremy Blackman- Generous, intense, sportingly argumentative. Looks like Joshua Malina on The West Wing, but not so stuffily dressed.

This does not include people who have appeared anywhere here "in person" (with a photo of themselves) as we already know what they look like, if not their "real life" personalities.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

MacGuffin

Quote from: godardianMacguffin: Good posture, well-spoken, confident. Dry, dry humor. May very well look like Keanu Reeves.

Whoa! I am "The One."

I think of all of you this way:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

Quote from: aclockworkjjPas...do me a personal favor?...post a pic of how you precieve me.

to play fair, this is how I see you...

(and that's not an insult, but the only picture I could find, within 5 min. of searchin', that could represent your humor.)

Hahaha, dressed like that, in 30 years, that may very well be a lot like me. Sadly.

I see you more like

If someone can host my real pic, I could post it.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: godardianMacguffin: Good posture, well-spoken, confident. Dry, dry humor. May very well look like Keanu Reeves.

Whoa! I am "The One."

I don't see MacGuffin resembling Keanu. I just see him as cool as Keanu.

And yes, I am in debt to Godardian's nice description as well.

~rougerum

RegularKarate

I already know what Mog, Mac, and Mike look like (watch out ladies... oh, well Mike's married, so you don't have to watch out for him... unless you see him in his van, then again, that's more of a heads up for the fellas)

I know what a few others look like... hmmm...

Godardian, I imagine you slightly dapper, smoking a cigarette with one hand, typing with the other all the while listening to your deep-cut vinyl Morissey albums.

ACJJ:  For some reason, you have a mullet.

Pas:  I'm having trouble building a face in my mind, but I definately imagine you in jeans and a t-shirt (maybe a sweatband on your head), smacking on french fries, laughing the most insane and loud laugh at everything you read, even the not-so-funny stuff.  Every now and then you give a fry to your poodle (the only fat poodle in all of Canada).

Ebes, I see you as the star wars kid, hiding under a blanket with your computer, not because you're not supposed to be online, but because you're afraid an actual person might see you.

Pic, I know what you look like, yet I can't stop imagining Pat Morita.

JB, Mathew Broderick all the way.... early years, like WarGames.  You're watching television, posting online, and reading a newspaper all at once.

CBrad:  I see you as a kind of Luke Wilsonish dood, wearing the same clothes you wore when you were in a fraternity, but now they're all ripped and worn.  You constantly have a beer in your hand, but you also have more in a cooler because you're always letting others have one.

All the ladies basically look like Thora Birch, but that's more because of me... Bon Bon dresses like a 50s housewife Thora and Budgie is all leathered up Thora.