what the hell happened to xixax?

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 15, 2003, 11:53:10 PM

Jeremy Blackman

I dislike it just as much as any one else, but let's try to remember that it's temporary.

Link

I totally dig the Windows/Xixax logo (or would that be Winxax?), and I like how it has the time and date at the top of the fake window.  I think it's clever.

Pubrick

Link you are too kind.

and generous.

and beautiful.
under the paving stones.

Link

Well, I do what I can.  It must be my Kavorka.

Banky

ill jsut add to the complaints by saying this blows goats

russiasusha

Guess that means i'm back on zigzag!
Movies before 1930 suck

Xixax

Waaaaaa.... Buncha crybabies!

The old "XixMac" theme (which Ghostboy dubbed as being 'Kubrickian') is back for a little bit - until I build the new one for real. Which, don't worry, will be a variation on this theme.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Fernando

I guess whining will be over, or won't it?

Xixax

Still, I thought it was fun for a few days.

Maybe I'll do that on occasion just to piss in everyone's oatmeal! :-)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

phil marlowe

©brad

Quote from: phil marlowei dont like this new look

phil, buddy old pal, i really do like u, but don't u think its about time to change that avatar? (for me? it's x-mas 'n all)

SoNowThen

Alas, she's back!!!! It was just a wig, and now that she took it off, we can see her beautiful flowing blonde hair again!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

phil marlowe

Quote from: ©bradphil, buddy old pal, i really do like u, but don't u think its about time to change that avatar? (for me? it's x-mas 'n all)
SINCE you put it so nicely, i will start to work on it

©brad

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: ©bradphil, buddy old pal, i really do like u, but don't u think its about time to change that avatar? (for me? it's x-mas 'n all)
SINCE you put it so nicely, i will start to work on it

thanks duuuuude.

and who says admins aren't nice?