The New Format - SECOND ACCOUNTS STILL NOT ALLOWED

Started by MacGuffin, February 09, 2004, 04:52:21 PM

picolas

i want the button too, but i don't know how to make it.

Pubrick

Quote from: picolas on November 18, 2005, 12:37:04 AM
i want the button too, but i don't know how to make it.
i would tell you but you don't hav enuff posts.
under the paving stones.

ono

A thought.  You know how now there are all these links that just don't work?  There may be a way to write a PHP script to redirect all those links to the right pages.

Pubrick

Quote from: onomabracadabra on November 21, 2005, 04:30:43 AM
A thought.  You know how now there are all these links that just don't work?
yes, this has been annoying me.
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

a routine security update resulted in an unforseen glitch last nite, and fixing it caused further complications. fixed now, post away.. if you're still alive.
under the paving stones.

ElPandaRoyal

I think it looks good and everything, but I kinda loved the old XIXAX look.
Si

Pubrick

ATTENTION

due to a glitch in the changeover to the new format, it appears all previously-deactivated second accounts were activated en masse. as many of you will have realised we recently sent a group email to everyone reminding them of the dekapenticon, and your second account probably received this PM.

DON'T BOTHER USING YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT.

we know your IPs so please don't create second accounts, or use any existing ones, cos they're just going to be deactivated anyway. thanks
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Haven't heard from Newtron in a while, how's he holding up?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

are you saying Texas Chainsaw Massacre doesnt live up to your expectations?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: w a l r u $ on December 07, 2005, 11:12:41 AM
Haven't heard from Newtron in a while, how's he holding up?
what do u mean, he's dead cos second accounts are not allowed.

thanks for illustrating my point  :yabbse-thumbup:. this has been another walrus-enhanced Publick Announcement.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That's teamwork, P.  What should we name our team?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Pwaybloe

Hey, I never got an email, and I've never had a second account. 

Are you guys trying to tell me something?  Huh?