*Integrates drinking game A**hole, allowing for custom rules

*20 episodes, each with multiple girls

*Custom FMVs were filmed on the beach

*Diversified by the 3D BallzOut challenges

*Color commentary mocks you as you play along

1-4 players
context, context, context.

SHAFTR

I kind of hit a video game binge so here are my thoughts...
(all for xbox)

bought and played XIII, it's alright but definitely not worth the purchase.  The graphics are great but the gameplay is average.

bought and played the GTA Double Pack....ahh Vice City & Liberty City on xbox....fun, better controls and looks a lot better.

bought Panzer Dragoon Orta, I have just started this and it's a very fun game, short but the replay value is very high.

bought and played Beyond Good & Evil, this is just a great game.  It is $20 for any system (inc PC) and it's an excellent game.  Excellent gameplay, graphics and story.  I plan on replaying it.

a few months ago I bought and played Prince of Persia....another great game.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Chest Rockwell

I know I'm late but here are my favorite games...you'll notice most are from the late Black Isle Studios. Note: Expansion Packs are not included

Fallout
Fallout 2
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
Planescape: Torment
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Socom

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Chest Rockwellyou'll notice most are from the late Black Isle Studios.
What's your opinion on Icewind Dale?

Oh, and.. what do you have against Blizzard?  :wink:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Fallout
Fallout 2
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
Planescape: Torment
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Socom

I agree 100%.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

GodDamnImDaMan

am i the only one here with sports games? I live and die by ESPN NBA Basketball for the Xbox...also it's AWESOME on XBox LIVE!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Raikus

I just got through reffing a Madden 2004 Tournament this weekend. 11AM-10PM on Saturday and Noon-9 on Sunday.

Over 50 people. :shock:

I've seen enough Madden for two lifetimes.

But this weekend is when I clean up. First Call of Duty tourney of the year.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Raikus

Basically I sit between the two players, give them a certain amount of time on pre-game setup (making sure both abide by the time limit), make sure and enforce timeouts if pausing the game, and making judgment calls on any hardware malfunctions. I also have to enforce the tournament rules such as a cursing ban (since there are smaller kids that hang out at these things), settling people down if they're getting riled up, stopping any player interference between the players themselves or the spectators, and making sure they respect the hardware (no throwing, bashing or stealing).

Yeah, I didn't think it entailed much either when I signed on, but some people take this game way too seriously. I had to boot out two players and three spectators during the weekend.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

SHAFTR

Quote from: RaikusBasically I sit between the two players, give them a certain amount of time on pre-game setup (making sure both abide by the time limit), make sure and enforce timeouts if pausing the game, and making judgment calls on any hardware malfunctions. I also have to enforce the tournament rules such as a cursing ban (since there are smaller kids that hang out at these things), settling people down if they're getting riled up, stopping any player interference between the players themselves or the spectators, and making sure they respect the hardware (no throwing, bashing or stealing).

Yeah, I didn't think it entailed much either when I signed on, but some people take this game way too seriously. I had to boot out two players and three spectators during the weekend.

Did a Mike Vick led Falcolns win?

Raikus

The two most popular teams used were:

1) Falcons (of course) -- nearly 25% of the time
2) Dolphins (Williams is nigh unstoppable)
3) Eagles
4) Chiefs

Vick is superhuman, but he can't hold a ball when scrambling. His character probably accounted for 50% of the fumbles I saw over the weekend.

That being said, the championship match came down to the Dolphins and the Packers. The Packers squeeked it out on Lambough.

SHAFTR

Quote from: RaikusThe two most popular teams used were:

1) Falcons (of course) -- nearly 25% of the time
2) Dolphins (Williams is nigh unstoppable)
3) Eagles
4) Chiefs

Vick is superhuman, but he can't hold a ball when scrambling. His character probably accounted for 50% of the fumbles I saw over the weekend.

That being said, the championship match came down to the Dolphins and the Packers. The Packers squeeked it out on Lambough.

I like using the Falcons.  Vick fumbles all the time, so I never let him get tackled, I always go out of bounds.

Banky

SHAFTR

I know the chance of this is rare, but does anyone play Xbox's Deathrow?

It really is a great game that was marketed poorly.  Even if you don't own an xbox, could you buy a copy of Deathrow so maybe they'll make a Deathrow 2 in the future.

SHAFTR

Oh man, so on tuesday I picked up Ninja Gaiden for Xbox.  What a great, great game but also what a difficult game.  Any of you who have xbox, this is worth getting.  Any of you who don't have an xbox, this is the 2nd reason to get it (along with Halo).