You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if....

Started by boombanglarrabee, October 21, 2003, 08:04:40 PM

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

-you suddenly quit writing your action-adventure script, or musical script, or quirky script about a loner finding true love   and instead begin to adapt a fairly obscure novel.    

-The 'Baraka-Meets-Scorsese' style of the piece you are working on suddenly takes a backseat so that you can give it an early century look and somehow include a distinguished looking rich guy with a beard.

- you fell for the idea of that damn Chase movie last April Fools.

grand theft sparrow

...if on the 1st of May, you celebrate...

V-Day!

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Ordet

were spinning

Myxo

Quote from: Roman Cibelesyou wonder what he's doing right now.

Losing alot of sleep.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

You read Oil! and then write a lengthy review with an eye towards exactly how PTA might adapt it on your blog.

Pozer

As soon as the first bit of news broke for his next project, you suddenly felt the need and obligation to watch 'That Moment' because he is in the pre-production faze.

Pubrick

Quote from: flagpolespecial...you have trouble relating to your parents.
what? no.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: GhostboyYou read Oil! and then write a lengthy review with an eye towards exactly how PTA might adapt it on your blog.
I wish PTA would adapt a movie on my blog.

Ghostboy

Fun with sloppy syntax! Ah, how I love it.

BTW, JB, you should eschew the library if they continue to let you down and go ahead and buy Oil!, cause I think you'll love it.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ordet

You wish for an auteur gossip show or at least hope to see him in any new issue of US magazine
And realize you are amongst cinematic visionaries at xixax.
were spinning

md

when you meet him and realize he is just a person
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche