PTA is coming to my town!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Ernie, June 14, 2003, 03:46:45 PM

Vile5

OK, i'm sorry for this but: I  AM  SO  JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just cannot even imagine meeting PTA that's imposible in my case because i live in other country!!!!  in PERU!!!  :cry:  but i don't hate Ebe and md NO WAY!  :(
I just feel like the day when i knew that PTA was in the Lima Airport and I didn't know it!!!!!!!!!!!! but I don't hate you, no Sr! :?
I just would like to ask you a favor,  tell him that there is a Peruvian fan that would like to tell him four words: PTA, NEVER DIE PLEASE!!!
and believe me i don't hate you...oh! my god, yes! i hate you with all my soul!!, but don't worry, i won't tomorrow  :-D
bye i'm going right now to my house to cry...
Adios!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Cecil

ask him if he prefers macs or pcs

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ernie

Quote from: Duck SauceSomebody bring a camera, I cant wait to see what these board members look like.

Lol, no way. I hope I don't see anybody from here...I mean meet them or anything. There's no way I'll be able to act myself on such an occasion. I hope we just drift through this thing not knowing we saw eachother.

modage

Quote from: ebeaman
Quote from: Duck SauceSomebody bring a camera, I cant wait to see what these board members look like.

Lol, no way. I hope I don't see anybody from here...I mean meet them or anything. There's no way I'll be able to act myself on such an occasion. I hope we just drift through this thing not knowing we saw eachother.

thats good advice.  trust me ebeaman, i saw a few board members at mine, and its BETTER to be anonymous.  *(shutters).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

md

Quote from: themodernage02thats good advice.  trust me ebeaman, i saw a few board members at mine, and its BETTER to be anonymous.  *(shutters).

ha...honestly...ebeaman i think i will be able to spot you out.  word 5 more days
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Ernie

Quote from: md
Quote from: themodernage02thats good advice.  trust me ebeaman, i saw a few board members at mine, and its BETTER to be anonymous.  *(shutters).

ha...honestly...ebeaman i think i will be able to spot you out.  word 5 more days

Do you? Dammit, alright...fine. I guess it's alright. Just don't expect much man. I'm just this fat, pale, ugly kid with bad eyebrows and pimples...nothing more. Personality can only go so far when I'm about to meet my favorite filmmaker...I'll be nerdier than ever.

Lol, I'll probably go with my mom just so you can't make fun.

Cecil

Do you? Dammit, alright..fine. I guess it's alright. Just don't expect much man. I'm just this fat, pale, ugly kid with bad eyebrows and pimples...nothing more.

i always pictured you skinny and pale with curly hair

Ernie

Quote from: cecil b. demented

Do you? Dammit, alright..fine. I guess it's alright. Just don't expect much man. I'm just this fat, pale, ugly kid with bad eyebrows and pimples...nothing more.

i always pictured you skinny and pale with curly hair

Nah, used to be skinny as can be...but I'm pretty fat now and paler than ever. I don't know, the girls don't really salivate over that type of stuff like you would expect them to. I mean, I'm not like obese or anything...and I'm no paler than Julianne Moore or PSH...I hope...but you know, I don't look any good. And yea, actually I guess my hair is a little wavy, yea...when it gets a little long. Your prediction may have been pretty damn accurate.

God, this is going to be horrible. Seriously, don't try and find me, I'm going to hide. I wish I could be invisible for the night. I've never met anybody I've talked to on the internet. Your going to hate me. If anybody approaches me, I'm going to pretend not to know what your talking about. Seriously, I'm really starting to get nervous about this.

Cecil

eb, youre too much! you crack me up!

everybody, you gotta take lots of pictures. eb is like a unicorn

Ernie

Quote from: cecil b. dementedeb, youre too much! you crack me up!

I'm not going, oh my god. I am not going to go now. I hope it gets canceled, I hope he can't come. They better not allow photography in that theatre.

Sleuth

Sometimes I think you are someone's prank
I like to hug dogs

Ernie

Quote from: tremoloslothSometimes I think you are someone's prank

Lol, me? No man, I'm all real...hate to tell ya. Somebody's prank...lol, what a horrible thing to say. Sounds like jiminy glick or something.

modage

haha, unicorn.  seriously somebody snap a picture of this, it'll be like bigfoot.  or atleast harry (henderson).

Ernie

Quote from: themodernage02

haha, unicorn.  seriously somebody snap a picture of this, it'll be like bigfoot.  or atleast harry (henderson).

Yea, what do you mean by unicorn cecil?

And no, I am not as ruggedly good looking as harry henderson...or knowles for that matter.