pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
Quote from: cowboykurtisbutterscotch, out of curiosity, you seem to have a contempt for "LA" people -- you've labeled them slimy, swarmy, etc.. im not neccessarily disagreeing, just wondering if you live there...

lot of these slimballs i speak of come from places like connecticut

they end up working at CBS and then after a week in town they rip on tourists.

a douchebag is a douchebag, they come from everywhere, and they end up in l.a its like a sewer that collects shit from all over the place

new york is kinda like that, the biggest idiots there are all from outside of new york, for example every member of sonic youth is from somewhere else. wow this ties back to my la slimeball theroy because everyone of the guys in the eagles is from outside of california.

and they are the most la slimeball band ever

but yeah many slimeballs are born and raised in la so its up in  the air

but those cbs pages i described think back to vince vaughn in swingers mixed with jay moher in action and in jerry maguire

thats what i was talking about , they will get no fourther in  showbiz then seating people for the craig kilborn show

i love you brother, i know what you're saying. thats my view on LA as well: it seems 10% of the population in LA are doing good work: ie - love movies & bust there ass to make them. the other 90% fall into the coke slut, im a rocker, look at my desginer jeans, and my hand bag, and im so LA, but i was raised in a swamp on the outskirts of virginia, but as long as i have my hand bag and do coke, everyone will think im a rockstar.
...your excuses are your own...

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: cowboykurtis
Quote from: cowboykurtis

i love you brother  .

and i love you too

here is a few "arty slimeballs" for you its like a sick L.A hybrid , where you combine arty pretenious types and la slimeballs types

heres a few

Beth Lapides , jeffery ross, bob odenkirk, david cross  

i know pta likes largos, but pretty much everything that comes from their is shit

RegularKarate

here is a few "arty slimeballs" for you its like a sick L.A hybrid , where you combine arty pretenious types and la slimeballs types

heres a few
bob odenkirk, david cross  

Now I KNOW you're retarded

Quote from: RegularKarate

heres a few
bob odenkirk, david cross  

Now I KNOW you're retarded

:roll: aww did i shit all over your taste in comedy , yeah sorry i like comedy that is funny . I dont want a bunch of uptight coffie shop employees venting .

pissing you off wasnt the plan , but im glad i did

now go sit back and watch the trailer for the matrix again it will calm you down

sphinx

phil marlowe

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonescoffie
butterscotch, you should learn to spell the word 'coffee' correctly. the word 'coffee' is with two 'e's and no 'i'. like this; 'coffee'. if you dont like the word spelled like this, you can use the word 'joe', but you have to spell that correctly as well. thank you.

not busting your balls or anything, and no im not the greates speller in the world blah blah blah, im just kinda sensetive on that area.

Cecil

Quote from: Phil Marlowenot busting your balls or anything, and no im not the greates speller in the world blah blah blah, im just kinda sensetive on that area.

phils parents were killed when he was 5 by a cup of coffee. just to let you know why hes so sensitive about it

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Phil Marlowe
Quote from: Butterscotch Jonescoffie
butterscotch, you should learn to spell the word 'coffee' correctly. the word 'coffee' is with two 'e's and no 'i'. like this; 'coffee'. if you dont like the word spelled like this, you can use the word 'joe', but you have to spell that correctly as well. thank you.

not busting your balls or anything, and no im not the greates speller in the world blah blah blah, im just kinda sensetive on that area.

Seriosly, I know this guy. He is very mad about his coffee!  'cecil b. demented' I know you are jokin' but you are actually more rite then you think!

MacGuffin

Quote from: cecil b. dementedphils parents were killed when he was 5 by a cup of coffee. just to let you know why hes so sensitive about it

When they caught the killer, I bet it made for an interesting mug shot.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffinWhen they caught the killer, I bet it made for an interesting mug shot.

......... :(  .
under the paving stones.

Cecil

hey, someone had to say it

phil marlowe

i once made a pot of joe, replacing boiling water with boiling vinegear. the taste was funny shure, but still good.

no freud here. i like coffee.

yes yes i know of this story well unsolved mysteries did a re-enacment of the case starring the cast of family matters and Matthew McConaughey played the killer

phill from now on i give you my word all coffee related grammer will be proof read

phil marlowe

once again, butterscotch, thank you.

and ooh how funny you mentioned it, and i believe this is the case with a lot of people, but i actually once dreamt that i took a deep smell of matthew mcconaughey dressed as a steamin hot cup'o joe.

Cecil

Quote from: Phil Marlowei actually once dreamt that i took a deep smell of matthew mcconaughey dressed as a steamin hot cup'o joe.

aha. repressed homosexuality. that explains it