Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Pubrick

"we don't post here anymore"
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

^iraq in fragments
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

that's pushing it.

i keep seeing excellent ones so i started collecting a few..

kubrick would be spinning in his BED.. with laughter:

story of our lives:

telling it like it is:

personal fave:

under the paving stones.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

I love this one that I saw the other day:

My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

wow that is too good. 

winner.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

YEHS

would be even better with the ECU of her eyes. or if we had a cap of her dancing.
under the paving stones.

Chest Rockwell

A few I thought were pretty good:

Quote from: Pubrick on December 06, 2007, 05:23:00 AM

I got that exact same one  :shock:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleepless

Just got a freaky close up of Tom Cruise with the caption "This is nothing but give me your phone." Was awesome. Foolishly I clicked off the page before remembering to capture it.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Lucid on February 03, 2008, 11:24:38 PMI was almost frightened to refresh for message of violence #3.

It might have been:

Quote from: Bethie on February 04, 2008, 12:27:08 AMi also got hit in the face and my nose bled.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye