To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Robyn

Quote from: CloudAuteur on February 08, 2012, 09:16:24 PM
Andrew Dominik

I really love Jesse James. Is he doing anything new? (I guess I could look it up myself, but then I wouln't have anything to say)

Also, welcome!

Fernando

Robyn

Cloudy

Thank you guys!

Quote from: Sleepless on February 09, 2012, 09:47:51 AM
Welcome. Please start a thread to help me comprehend your love of clouds.

In order to prove my infatuation with clouds I decided to make a film titled Animal Clouds. The clouds represent an MMA Fighter and Priest's clouded and blind conscience/vision. (But in reality it was just an excuse to show some amazing time-lapse footage of textured clouds playing to some Wagner. Hehehehehehehe  :))

AOJJ was INDEED AN AMAZING FILM. I heard some interesting tidbits about Malick telling Dominik to speed it up though, which is ironic coming from Malick.

JEREMY. THAT CLOUD made my day. I have a good feeling it's real! (PS: I screened Melancholia for the second time last night. Oh wow. Even better the second time. I found more things humorous LOL)

Reel

Quote from: CloudAuteur on February 10, 2012, 01:03:29 PM
In order to prove my infatuation with clouds I decided to make a film titled Animal Clouds.

Can we see it?

Have you seen 'I love you, Phillip Morris'? Some pretty cool clouds in that film:

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Cloudy

These clouds are hilarious/awesome! For some reason I may be inept because I can't figure out how to upload photos. I HAVEN'T seen Phillip Morris, I was waiting for it to hit theaters but it never happened =/. I'll definitely put it on ze queue.

I actually just gave a cut of the film to my score composer, so I'm really excited about it. I'll definitely show you guys when it's done, unconsciously paid some homage to LVT (in my prologue) and PTA.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: CloudAuteur on February 10, 2012, 04:34:17 PMFor some reason I may be inept because I can't figure out how to upload photos.

Since I accidentally just edited my unrelated reply into Polka's last post (sorry Polka), I will try to repeat what he said:

You can click on the little picture icon above, which will create "img" tags, or you can type them out yourself. Either way, they look like this:

[img]url[/img]

With "url" being the url of your image.

Polka also said that it's best to use an uploader like http://tinypic.com/ or one of many other similar websites.

Cloudy

Mother Nature is a beautiful thing.

Thanks for the info Jeremy!

O.

superb

Pubrick

What did you have for lunch last Thursday?
under the paving stones.

Reel

Cloudy

Hehehe I'm currently on my way to transferring to Berkeley for Architecture next Fall. The vision one attains from studying architecture is SO ridiculously suited for film that it blows me away sometimes.

Last Thursday I had coffee, a Nature Valley bar, and some sushi =).