www.ptanderson.info >> Shooting 65mm Without Elswit?

Started by bluejaytwist, July 18, 2005, 07:10:22 PM

sickfins

Quote from: themodernage02why does it say the site is not endorsed by pt anderson when he gave it his blessing?

it is unofficially christened by mr. pta
the only way the site could be endorsed by him is if it was official, which it isn't.  'not endorsed' is more of a legal thing than anything else

and regarding the status of the site, it should be ready very soon.  we have been working feverishly converting the 150+ articles, removing garbage bits of code from them left over from the old site and getting new things ready

the only section that won't be ready for opening will be the feature films section

I Don't Believe in Beatles

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

sickfins

refresh it up?  maybe you should be a little more specific in what isn't working

Pubrick

i can breathe again.

haha, love the sickkk drawings and non-capitalization! this is lovely.
under the paving stones.

I Don't Believe in Beatles

There it goes.  haha.. I love the pictures on Articles & Interviews.

Wha?  hahaha..
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

Ghostboy

Non capitalization is so emo.

Which I suppose is why I love it.

The design is perfect. If anything, more drawings! But too much of a good thing might be too much of a good thing, as the saying goes. The article archive is a beautiful sight to behold.

The red vines thing makes me think of War Of The Worlds, though.

hedwig

fuckin sweet :!: it looks beautiful ... condoms... plungers....awesome....

to bluejay and sickfins: thank you and great job :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:

Ultrahip

GoneSavage

You have to click on it, genius.

I don't really like the design but it's the content I'm concerned about.  Thanks for the resurrection.

modage

we should do another xixax interview.  it's been a while and it would be sweet to get something exclusive up on the site, eh!?  what happened to the 'maybe sooner than we think' adventure movie?  if that doesnt resurrect this site, then there is no hope!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: themodernage02what happened to the 'maybe sooner than we think' adventure movie?  if that doesnt resurrect this site, then there is no hope!
i think that's the oil story.
under the paving stones.

Ultrahip

Pubrick

under the paving stones.