For Screenwriters: Opportunity

Started by Kal, April 17, 2004, 11:49:42 AM

Kal

Some of you know that I've been working for some time in a big project for a feature film. Some also think that I'm a liar, but guess what, Im not.

Ok we have most of the story clear and the investment money (including completion bond).

Now we need to re-write the script proffesionally and for this particular task we're looking for an unknown super talented writer, with experience.

The story is a drama, very ironic, and it has some crazy little things in it. you could say its somewhere in between of american beauty, magnolia and big fish.

This is not a stupid nonsense post. We really need a good screenwriter now to do this and there will be good money involved. As a member of Xixax for a while I've noticed that there are some really bright people in here (and the opposite too), and I thought it wouldnt hurt to see if someone here is interested and maybe can do a great job.

You can PM for more details. Must have some examples to show and a resume. Thank you guys

molly

The awful truth is that i haven't seen a written script for a full length movie in my life before xixax member bluejaytwist posted his. I plan to print it and study it some day when i find time to do it properly. I don't even feel comfortable making comments about those short ones posted here. When i see it on the screen i follow the story, it's plot and pace and characters, but on paper i'm not sure right now what's working and what's not.