help me with 2 songs.......

Started by tpfkabi, October 18, 2003, 10:56:54 PM

tpfkabi

see if you can help me with the artist and song names of these:

the first was a hit in the late 80's to early 90's or so......
it had a black and white video shot around a coffee shop and rain and the chorus was "do do dodo, do dodo do, do do dodododododo" and then Nick at Nite did a parody of it for I Dream of Jeanie

2. a song prob around the late 60's, early 70's that repeats the phrase, "i dig" a lot....and some lyrics are, "i dig, the Mamas & the Papas," "and if you really say it, the radio won't play it.....something, something Between the lines" i dig, etc
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Pedro

Quote from: bigideassee if you can help me with the artist and song names of these:

the first was a hit in the late 80's to early 90's or so......
it had a black and white video shot around a coffee shop and rain and the chorus was "do do dodo, do dodo do, do do dodododododo" and then Nick at Nite did a parody of it for I Dream of Jeanie

2. a song prob around the late 60's, early 70's that repeats the phrase, "i dig" a lot....and some lyrics are, "i dig, the Mamas & the Papas," "and if you really say it, the radio won't play it.....something, something Between the lines" i dig, etc

1. Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner

2. No idea.

Holden Pike

2. "I Dig Rock & Roll Music" by Peter, Paul & Mary from Album 1700 (1967).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream, it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film."
- Frank Capra

tpfkabi

sweeeeeeetttttt.

i thought it might be a long shot, but you guys work fast.

thanks!

tpfkabi

is it safe to download from Kazaa now?

after the lawsuits i haven't downloaded any music.

i'm on right now and there are over 3 million users on...........i wonder how many are secret agents??? =)

oh, i want to download these songs........i hate to buy a whole album for one song and a bunch of crappy ones

aclockworkjj

Quote from: bigideasis it safe to download from Kazaa now?
yes...but since the bullshit...everyone has turned off their sharing...so it's hard to find a trigga....the bitch ass studio's have also started putting loops online to trick the kid...too bad I am over it and soulseekING....

tpfkabi

soulseek wasn't very user friendly for me......i could never get anything downloaded......i would start something and never be able to finish it