Live From New York... It's Cinephile!

Started by cine, March 03, 2004, 08:31:48 PM

cine

I apologize in advance for devoting a thread to this but I didn't know how many visitors would return to the "Future of Xixax Members" thread if I chose to just revive that one.

Anyway, I'll be heading to New York City in July for a week. So if there's any New York XIXAXers or people interested in meeting up in NYC, I think it would be fun if we checked out the Film Forum they have or you know - something film-related like that.

That's all I had to see. It should be fun to see how many people are from NYC or are even interested at all.

cine

Well since this thread is going to die quickly (as expected, however), I thought -just for fun- I'd lay out my trip to NYC for my 2000th post.

Broadway:

The Blue Man Group:

I'll be going to TV tapings for the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Last Call with Carson Daly. Also, I'll be doing an amateur night at their Ha! Comedy Club. There's quite a few other little things I'll be doing there but these are the priciest things I'll be doing.  :-D

©brad

blue man group is fun. little shop of horros is great. never heard of that musical, but it looks funny.

one thing; why in the living heck did you go see tool-bag carson daly? p-ulleeease.

have fun in manhattan, the man of all cities.

cine

Quote from: ©bradone thing; why in the living heck did you go see tool-bag carson daly? p-ulleeease.
No, I know, it's the only thing I'm debating on doing monday night (since BMG and Broadway shows aren't on mondays and I have tickets for Daily Show for the wednesday). He's had some really good guests and some really bad guests so I figure I may as well take the gamble on it. But I hate Carson as a host. Hate him.

Alethia