2007 Golden Globes

Started by Chest Rockwell, December 14, 2006, 07:46:11 AM

grand theft sparrow

MacGuffin

Quote from: jacksparrow on January 16, 2007, 02:53:55 PM
Quote from: Lucid on January 16, 2007, 11:17:40 AM
Justin Timberlake's Prince joke

What was it?

When Prince didn't show up to the stage, JT "shortened" himself lower than the mic and accepted on his behalf.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

polkablues

I don't actually hate myself enough to watch the Golden Globe awards, but this picture kind of makes me wish I did:

My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Quote from: Garam on January 18, 2007, 04:18:40 AM
It was cool to see Hugh Laurie making an A Bit of Fry and Laurie reference. They need to work again together, fast.

totally, that fluff on his hair was classic laurie.
under the paving stones.

Kal

Quote from: Pubrick on January 16, 2007, 11:31:20 PM
Quote from: kal on January 16, 2007, 11:32:27 AM
how come you are latin???
what an odd thing to say.

Quote from: kal on January 16, 2007, 11:32:27 AM
had no idea.
yes you did:

Quote from: Pubrick on October 20, 2005, 01:59:41 AM
Quote from: kal on October 19, 2005, 09:25:25 AM
Pubrick you are from South America? Never imagined. Where?
actually central america. http://xixax.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1465

i honestly didnt remember... what amazes me is not only that u remembered we had the conversation, but u also remembered when and where :)

anyways, how did u end up over there if u are from central america? and thank god u did anyhow...

Pubrick

Quote from: kal on January 20, 2007, 01:55:59 AM
i honestly didnt remember... what amazes me is not only that u remembered we had the conversation, but u also remembered when and where :)
hah, i'm pretty sure i've told everyone several times and made references to it even more times, but it's understandable that most ppl only see what they wanna believe.

Quote from: kal on January 20, 2007, 01:55:59 AM
anyways, how did u end up over there if u are from central america? and thank god u did anyhow...
hitched a ride in a banana crate. the banana crate was caught in civil war, which itself was ripe and high in potassium.
under the paving stones.