Adaptation II

Started by Xeditor, January 20, 2003, 09:22:58 PM

Xeditor

Ok, just because i hate going through four pages of Adaptation talk, I started a new one.  I just saw it today and thought it was great.  Anyone know how much of it is true?
The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

sphinx

you have to go back and read the other adaptation thread, xeditor.  it explains everything and we discuss the reality to and endless degree.  technically speaking, little of it is real, and yet of lot of it is at the same time.  donald is not a real character, and everything begins to be false as soon as donald comes to new york to meet charlie.  really though, it's an insult to the other adaptation thread to just disregard it.  it would be like not having the patience to read 'peace out' and then starting another one.   err, yum.

Jeremy Blackman

Xeditor, you must learn to wrap your eyes around large threads. They happen often. Not sure if you know, but Peace Out was 50+ pages (sphinx, what was the final count?) ...

picolas

(sorry sphinx)
Peace Out clocked in at 65 pages, 969 replies (probably a few more before the mogwai deletions...1000? we'll never know...).
the final reply made by one Mr. NickelBagOFunk read:

Cuts to the bone

Your house

Out

Duck Sauce

This thread doesnt even deserve a redirect