Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

picolas

MacGuffin

Sizemore jailed after bid to fake drug test

Actor Tom Sizemore has been jailed for violating his probation by failing a drug test after he was caught trying to use a prosthetic penis to fake the results, a prosecutor said Friday. Sizemore, 43, who played a battle-hardened sergeant in "Saving Private Ryan," was placed in custody Thursday. He was ordered to remain behind bars until a hearing Feb. 24, unless he posts $25,000 bond, Deputy District Attorney Sean Carney said. Last month, Judge Antonio Baretto had agreed to allow Sizemore to travel to Cambodia to shoot a film on condition that he pass a drug test every day prior to departure. Carney said two drug tests on the days following the fake penis incident showed Sizemore had methamphetamine in his system.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

Quote from: MacGuffin

Actor Tom Sizemore has been jailed for violating his probation by failing a drug test after he was caught trying to use a prosthetic penis to fake the results, a prosecutor said Friday.

fuck up of the year
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pubrick

good, i hate that guy.

now it's time for armand assante to make his long-awaited comeback..
under the paving stones.

©brad

hollywood is fucking crazy.

i had a buddy who did something similar. he had to take a drug test and pretty much had done every common drug in the book within the last two weeks of the test date, so he asked his little sister to piss in a plastic baggie. he then taped the bag to his leg inside his pants, went to the doctor, poured the piss out of the bag and into the cup. the doctors knew immediately what was going on b/c apparently the piss wasn't warm enough. also, wouldn't they be able to tell if it were female piss?

he's a heroin addict now.

:sigh:

matt35mm

Quote from: ©bradhollywood is fucking crazy.

i had a buddy who did something similar. he had to take a drug test and pretty much had done every common drug in the book within the last two weeks of the test date, so he asked his little sister to piss in a plastic baggie. he then taped the bag to his leg inside his pants, went to the doctor, poured the piss out of the bag and into the cup. the doctors knew immediately what was going on b/c apparently the piss wasn't warm enough. also, wouldn't they be able to tell if it were female piss?

That'd be kinda funny if, after they analyzed the urine, they informed him that he was pregnant.

context, context, context.

©brad

Quote from: matt35mm

That'd be kinda funny if, after they analyzed the urine, they informed him that he was pregnant.

hahah, that's exactly what another friend said. imagine the doctor walking in, goin' "well mr. wade, you're urine came back drug-free but... you're pregnant." pretty funny stuff, in a sitcom-y kind of way.

i hate it when i come up with a joke and that joke has sitcom standards. makes me feel cheap.
context, context, context.

Weird. Oh

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: matt35mm

hahah, that's exactly what another friend said. imagine the doctor walking in, goin' "well mr. wade, you're urine came back drug-free but... you're pregnant." pretty funny stuff, in a sitcom-y kind of way.

And that sitcom would be Seinfeld. Instead of pregnant it was osteoporosis
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

Fernando

Quote from: Pubrick
now it's time for armand assante to make his long-awaited comeback..

Hahaha, what's interesting here is:

1. what's your beef with AA
2. and how the hell do you even remember this guy?

Pubrick

thanks for noticing.  :-D

1. do u mean TS? cos i love AA.. TS was keeping him down, stealing all his roles, women, and physical appearance.

2. he starred in a childhood favorite, Fatal Instinct, and his memory has long since been co-opted by sizemore: the younger, fatter, stupider, doppel-assante-ganger.

now that evil sizemore is gone, assante is ripe for a rourke-like resurrection.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

THE MUGSHOT

He is still the little boy we all loved in Home Alone.

Fernando

Quote from: Pubrickthanks for noticing.  :-D

1. do u mean TS? cos i love AA.. TS was keeping him down, stealing all his roles, women, and physical appearance.

Oops, got it all wrong, I thought you wanted Assante to make a comeback but tabloid like, an scandalous comeback.

Quote from: Pubrick

now that evil sizemore is gone, assante is ripe for a rourke-like resurrection.

The man for this job is RR.

MacGuffin

Kid Rock arrested after Tennessee bar fight

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Reuters) - Singer Kid Rock was arrested early on Wednesday and charged with assault following a fight at a bar, police said.    

The 33-year-old entertainer was booked under his real name -- Robert James Ritchie -- when brought into night court, police spokesman Don Aaron said.

The complaint against him was filed by Jerry Campos, a DJ who was working at Christy's Cabaret when a squabble developed. Campos said he was struck by Rock in the eye and that a security tape recorded the incident.

The rock singer was arrested at the apartment of a friend about two hours later and, surrounded by reporters, exchanged jokes as he was booked. Police described him as "extremely friendly and cooperative."

Bond was posted at $3,000 on the misdemeanor charge and the singer left for Detroit. He was to return to Nashville on March 30 to face the charge in court.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks