Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

rustinglass

nick cave

noah taylor
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Weird. Oh

These aren't actors per se, although both have been in films. I was watching Hearts and Minds at school today and

Walt Rostow

Dick Cheney

They even have similar mannerisms. It made me wonder if we are just recycling armies of clones as our defense advisors.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

cine

Stefen

gotdamn, thats weird. Identical pictures.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatball

Sal Mineo

Marlon Brando

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Meatball
Sal Mineo

Marlon Brando

I'm not sure about that one.
Si

ElPandaRoyal

Si

mogwai

grand theft sparrow

I think your co-worker looks more like Chris than Sean, mogwai.

MacGuffin

More like James Caan's son, Scott:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffinMore like James Caan's son, Scott:

:shock: How the hell do you know him? On a second thought...maybe I shouldn't ask. Oh, Mac wins.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

meatball

You and your earthican ways.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ravi

Charles Bukowski

Willem Dafoe