Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

El Duderino

who, out of the wide spectrum of actors, actresses, directors, etc. do you think look alike?

My vote: Liv Tyler and Anne Hathaway
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

picolas

they're the same. same person.

mogwai

Stefen

haha I love the fact that you use Noltes mugshot to compare him to a niceguy picture of Busey. Nice.

And Anne Hathaway is hot.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Raikus

Graham Greene, Joe Mantegna, George Lopez. They're like the same guy at three different stages in their life.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

molly

Michael Caine, Tim Robbins, Brendan Fraser.

Sigur Rós

kotte

SoNowThen

Quote from: picolas
they're the same. same person.

Oh I so so so agree! Hahaha, I always wondered if anybody else thought so...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pubrick

christopher meloni

elias koteas (left)

David Krumholtz

scorsese

sean young (circa blade runner)

under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

tom cruise.

christian bale.

modage

Quote from: mogwai
that was mine.  UHF rules, that is all.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pete

mary kate olsen

ashley olsen
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton