The longest trail of sh*t.

Started by NEON MERCURY, March 02, 2004, 10:18:16 PM

SoNowThen

If you guys will allow his performance in Major League as a good one, we could do the trail for Tom Berenger.

And barring Bowfinger, for Eddie Murphy.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

ono

Martin Lawrence.  Everything he's been in except Do the Right Thing, which he and Giancarlo Esposito almost made unwatchable, too.

edison

Arnold:

Last Action Hero (should count as 10)
True Lies
Junior
Eraser
Jingle all the Way
Batman and Robin
End of Days
6th Day
Collateral Damage
T3

Ernie

Quote from: SoNowThenIf you guys will allow his performance in Major League as a good one, we could do the trail for Tom Berenger.

I could of swore he was in "Platoon" which I thought was really really great....but yea, other than that, he definitely makes the cut. I've never seen "Major League".

I cannot believe nobody has said Steven Seagal yet. Doesn't the guy make like 5  tv/straight to video movies a month now? It's a shame Arnold was mentioned before him, I mean Seagal is worse by far imo. At least you can laugh at Arnold's movies.

SoNowThen

Quote from: ebeamanI cannot believe nobody has said Steven Seagal yet. Doesn't the guy make like 5  tv/straight to video movies a month now?

I thought the requirement was that the person had to have at least one good performance...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pubrick

yeah and straight-to-video is B material, which is also excluded..

stallone already won this. and with so much competition..

Cuba Boring Jr

Radio (2003)
Fighting Temptations, The (2003)
Psychic (2003)
Boat Trip (2002)
Snow Dogs (2002)
In the Shadows (2001)
Rat Race (2001)
Pearl Harbor (2001)
Men of Honor (2000)
Chill Factor (1999)
Instinct (1999)
Murder of Crows, A (1999)  
What Dreams May Come (1998)
As Good As It Gets (1997)
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

hahaha....that might be the worst b/c at least in  stallone flick you kind of know what to expect...but cuba who supposed to  have this great talent .....falls flat bad...and cuba has worked w/ much  more stellar talent so its supposed to be expected that he shouldn't be in such sh*tty films......

i don't  know if cuba's  trail of sh*t will be beat.....and ALOT of those films should count as 2

El Duderino

Quote from: EEz28
Jingle all the Way

haha...i just thought of the cover....
http://www.mollen.net/Jingle%20All%20The%20Way.gif

what a fucking joke.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

bonanzataz

Quote from: SoNowThenTin Cup is great.

hehe. i saw this movie in the theaters and i vomited 10 minutes to the end. that sucked... i don't think i ever finished it.

i did have to go see jingle all the way twice in the theaters though. man... that movie is awesome. think of the streak of movies with the neglectful fathers that learn a lesson in the end that all came out in the 90's when the baby boomers had 10 year old kids. jatw, the santa clause, liar liar, hook, etc etc.

bringing down tha house brought it into the next millenium though.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cowboykurtis

jean claude van dam -- swayze must have a pretty shitty one as well -- i agree with THE P kevin spacey is quickly swirling down the shitter.
...your excuses are your own...

Stefen

Colin Farrell will be on this list soon.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Chest Rockwell

Alethia

Quote from: EEz28
True Lies
Junior
Eraser
Collateral Damage
T3

these were all at least decent IMO

moonshiner

oh come on P, Over the Top?!?
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

NEON MERCURY

mad city
primary colors
a civil action
generals' daughter
battlefield earth(that should count as 2 films)
lucky numbers
swordfish
domestic disturbance
basic

update:

the punisher
a love song for bobby long
ladder 49
be cool

p, he's creeping up on your boy cuba and stallone....