Bill Murray

Started by Chest Rockwell, February 21, 2004, 09:12:30 PM

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: Chest RockwellGood point. I also didn't suspect Denzel or Halle. I'll withdraw into a week of depression if Jude Law wins.
why?  because they're BLACK?!!? ADMIT IT!!!....mogwai

Neither of them deserved it that year.
OH! I bet it's a JOKE!

kassius

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: Chest RockwellGood point. I also didn't suspect Denzel or Halle. I'll withdraw into a week of depression if Jude Law wins.
why?  because they're BLACK?!!? ADMIT IT!!!....mogwai

Neither of them deserved it that year.
OH! I bet it's a JOKE!

I thought they both gave great perfomances, and the competition was weak.  Halle Berry was amazing and Denzel (better in Malcom X, but still good) was spot on!

Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. Shoe program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

Pubrick

thanks for the monologue, i felt like taking a power nap.

if u truly think it's a coincidence that denzel and halle boring won the same nite they honored another black man, boy, good luck with reality. training day was a forgettable movie with a forgettable denzel role. that year was an academy low point.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Quote from: Pthanks for the monologue, i felt like taking a power nap.

if u truly think it's a coincidence that denzel and halle boring won the same nite they honored another black man, boy, good luck with reality. training day was a forgettable movie with a forgettable denzel role. that year was an academy low point.

I agree with this post.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

xerxes

training day may not have been that great but denzel's performance in it was amazing.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Chest RockwellHe was everone's favorite ghostbuster. Anyone that disagrees is just wierd. .

......call me wierd but i always liked harold ramis .....he's a trip.....
and murray is great.....gotta go w/ scroooged as one of my faves.....

and he doesn't deserve that oscar...its penn who deserves it.......his performance was as bad ass as day lewis was in gangs.....which is impressive......

Pedro

fuck off, both the movie and the preformance were great.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pedro the Wombatfuck off, both the movie and the preformance were great.

why  are you aggitated(mad)?

Pedro

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: Pedro the Wombatfuck off, both the movie and the preformance were great.

why  are you aggitated(mad)?
im not aggitated.  i say fuck off in a playful "you're soo wacky you silly guys" way

Chest Rockwell

Well I personally think both Halle and Denzel winning was the Academy catering to the black crowd finally.

And Penn's performance was powerful, but not as subtle as Bill's. The latter's really affected moreso than the former's. Nuff said.

SiliasRuby

It's Going to Be one Toss up. Both of their proformances were wonderful and I am secretly rooting for Murray but Penn is probably going to get the prize.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

SiliasRuby

One Helluva Toss up*
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Chest Rockwell

Not that I really care but you should use the button that you see on your post when you feel the need to change/add to it. The admins usually say something about it when someone fails to use the all-important EDIT button.

Remember the rules of Xixax:
No
No 'Search'
No dice!

MacGuffin

When you see Tiger Woods doing a very poor impersonation of Carl from Caddyshack for American Express commercials, you really appreciate the genius of Murray.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: MacGuffinWhen you see Tiger Woods doing a very poor impersonation of Carl from Caddyshack for American Express commercials, you really appreciate the genius of Murray.
I've never seen this commercial. I can only imagine and become horrified with what I think it'd be like.