Scarlett Johansson

Started by ono, January 13, 2004, 11:16:22 PM

polkablues

How many times does this have to happen before hot young celebrities stop storing nude photos on their phones?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

I think they do that shit on purpose.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

polkablues

Open your internet browser and pretty much just click anywhere.
My house, my rules, my coffee

O.

(5:30) Nude pictures of Scarlett Johansson were stolen and leaked -- and now the FBI is involved.

-- TMZ

:bravo:
superb

Pozer

Mila Kunis' hacked phone pics or STFU.

O.

The TMZ website meanwhile reported that actress Mila Kunis had been hacked, and that pictures of Timberlake - with whom she starred in Friends with Benefits - had been leaked.

Two of the pictures show Timberlake, one shirtless in bed, another with a pair of pink panties on his head; another shows Kunis in a bathtub, and a fourth is explicit in nature, of an unidentified male, TMZ reported.

TMZ says the FBI has been involved in alleged nude celebrity photo hackings in the past year -- involving actors Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and more.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/nude-photos-uproar-fbi-hunts-scarlett-johansson-hacker-20110915-1kai9.html#ixzz1Xz4n6md3

The FBI wouldn't give a single fuck if this were one of the several thousands of girls getting hacked and having their racy pictures stolen.
superb

MacGuffin

Scarlett Johansson To Make Directorial Debut With Adaptation Of Truman Capote's 'Summer Crossing'
Source: Playlist

Apparently too sexy for "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo," and still waiting for Woody Allen to write her "Citizen Kane" it looks like the undeniably attractive Scarlett Johansson is taking matters into her own hands in an effort to be taken seriously. But not just an actress. As you might remember, her short film effort "These Vagabond Shoes" was an extra on the "New York, I Love You" DVD and now she's ready to throw her hat in the ring as feature filmmaker, as she's lining up a project that is sure to get people talking.

Oscar winning "The Deer Hunter" producer Barry Spikings, Peter D. Graves and the Truman Capote Literary Trust are all back adaptation of "Summer Crossing" with Johansson at the helm. The novel was technically Capote's first, first drafted in 1943, tinkered with for nearly a decade more and then eventually put aside, only to published posthumously in 2005. Taking place of the course of a hot summer in 1945 New York City, the story centers on the 17 year old Grady, from a well-to-do family living on Fifth Avenue, who enters a torrid affair with parking attendant, winds up marrying him and becomes pregnant. It's not considered Capote's finest work, but its nonetheless a premise rich with potential.

Playwright Tristin Skyler -- who is also adapting "The Bell Jar" for Julia Stiles -- is writing the script, so this one isn't quite ready to go just yet. But Johansson will have a plethora of experience to draw on having worked on films from directors such as the aforementioned Allen, The Coen Brothers, Brian DePalma, Robert Redford, Christopher Nolan, Cameron Crowe and currently, Jonathan Glazer on the sci-fi flick of sorts "Under The Skin." We're always excited to see someone trying their hand at something new, and stepping out of their comfort zone so we'll be eager to this one come together. No word yet on planned production start date. [Variety]
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleepless

For fuck's sake, Playlist. Proofread.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

MacGuffin

Cannes: Scarlett Johannson Making Directing Debut On Truman Capote's 'Summer Crossing'
BY MIKE FLEMING JR | Deadline

BREAKING: Actress Scarlett Johansson will make her helming debut on Summer Crossing, an adaptation of Truman Capote's first novel. Aldamisa will sell international rights here at Cannes, and CAA will make the domestic distribution deal. The plot: a 17-year-old debutant opts out of her parents' Parisian travels to foster a romance with a Jewish valet parking attendant in the middle of a 1945 summer NYC heat wave. The novel had never been published by Capote, who threw it in the trash. It fell into the hands of the apartment janitor, who hung on to it. The manuscript resurfaced at a 2004 auction, where it fell back into the right hands and was published with the blessing of Capote's former editor. How exactly the acquired material was brought back to light will remain a mystery, because Capote was dead. His work lives on as Johansson sparked to his early prose.

"Several years ago I began working alongside the Capote estate and writer Tristine Skylar to adapt 'Summer Crossing', an inspired early work of Truman's which has long captured my heart," Johansson said. "Being able to bring this story to the screen as my full length directorial debut is a life dream and deep privilege."

Oleg Boyko will co-finance the film along with Aldamisa. Boyko, also a producer on Frank Miller's Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For 3D, and Aldamisa Co-Chairman Sergei Bespalov, will serve as producers on the film, along with Barry Spikings. Peter D. Graves will be exec producer and shooting will begin next year.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jenkins

i've read capote's first novel and it's called 'other voices, other rooms' wtf deadline

idk why actors are so into adaptations right now, in a two-person way, but ok

edit -- i wikipedia checked and wikipedia oddly names summer crossing as capote's first novel while also mentioning "After taking an evening walk in Monroeville, Alabama and being inspired to write his first published novel, Other Voices, Other Rooms, he set aside the manuscript . On August 30, 1949, while vacationing in North Africa, Capote informed his publisher that he was approximately two-thirds through his first draft of Summer Crossing. Capote optimistically spoke of finalizing the manuscript by the end of the year"