Scarlett Johansson

Started by ono, January 13, 2004, 11:16:22 PM

You Never Got Me Down Ray

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayI wanna marry her.

Ray, you're out of your element. I've already claimed her. Hell, I even licked her.

Sorry dude. Is Ms. Watts available? I'll piss on her if need be. Hell, I'll even piss on her after she's mine.
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: You Never Got Me Down Ray
Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayI wanna marry her.

Ray, you're out of your element. I've already claimed her. Hell, I even licked her.

Sorry dude. Is Ms. Watts available? I'll piss on her if need be. Hell, I'll even piss on her after she's mine.

Am I detecting a note of sarcasm?

Kal

You have to see a doctor (all of u)

Quote from: Chest RockwellAm I detecting a note of sarcasm?

No, not at all dude.

Quote from: Pwhat the fuck

Come on P, don't tell me you wouldn't pee on Naomi!  :roll:

(he's just jealous because we're using his name in vain)
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

Pubrick

i just had higher hopes for this thread is all.

she looked damn foine at the baftas.
under the paving stones.

Understood P. I will leave my personal interests off the boards.

Yes, she is one gorgeous birdy....and she's only 19!!! My friend said to me, "You know who she looks like?" And at the same time we both said, "Angelina Jolie meets Wynona Ryder." He also added Mandy Moore. Anyone else agree? Either way, she's hot to trot. I heard she's somewhat of a bitch, but from what I've seen/heard of her, she just seems rather intelligent, mature and self-confident. She's purdy.

Chest Rockwell

I didn't know the BAFTAs were last night  :cry: ....will there be a repeat?
And yea, it's a sad fact, but this thread is being held by its last string. I apologize for my abuse of this thread. We need to bring this thread back to its former glory, just expressing our/my love for Scarlett's abilities and complaining about her Oscar snub. Who's with me?

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayI heard she's somewhat of a bitch, but from what I've seen/heard of her, she just seems rather intelligent, mature and self-confident. She's purdy.

Who said she's a bitch? She seems like a shy, but opinionated, girl in all the interviews I've read. She also seems pretty passionate about the acting thing, and music too, I guess. But this is just speculation.

Quote from: mogwai in the futureuse the edit button, thank you very much!
Will do from now on!

mogwai

use the edit button, thank you very much!

Quote from: anonymousi just dont find her all that tremendous looking.. :?

Looking back at previous posts, it looks like SOMEONE had already begun this thread's downward spiral. It's a shame really that ANYONE would not find her tremendous looking.  :(

Pubrick

Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayLooking back at previous posts, it looks like SOMEONE had already begun this thread's downward spiral. It's a shame really that ANYONE would not find her tremendous looking.  :(
some ppl prefer hilary swank.

now that's a real shame for evolution.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: Chest RockwellWho said she's a bitch? She seems like a shy, but opinionated, girl in all the interviews I've read. She also seems pretty passionate about the acting thing, and music too, I guess. But this is just speculation.

Jealous fuckos I presume. Yes, it is pure specualtion.

When I first saw Ghost World, she looked extremely familiar, but I couldn't think of what I'd seen her in. Then I remembered long after--The Man Who Wasn't There. Great movie and a great performance by a great looking young actress who is really really great.

Have you seen her on the cover of Movie Maker? Her boobs are quite nice, bigger than I had previously thought. And I'm not really into big boobs.

Quote from: Psome ppl prefer hilary swank.
now that's a real shame for evolution.

Word is bond P. No respect.

Pubrick

Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayHave you seen her on the cover of Movie Maker? Her boobs are quite nice, bigger than I had previously thought. And I'm not really into big boobs.

i feel dirty encouraging this but..

Forsooth, mine eyes doth rove of their own accord.
under the paving stones.