Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

ESnizzle

cheerbabey6908

hey!! omg i so kno! i hate shia also! i seen him in La one time and i stopped to say "hi" and he totally got all pissy with me and shit! i was so mad! so,for that person who has his phone number,can u please give it to me?! lol im not gonna say who gave it to me or anything..i just wanna call him up and ask him why hes always so mean to his fans and everything like that.okay?..so email me at cheerbabey6908@aol.com..okay?..thank ya! :twisted:

Pwaybloe

Gamblour.

hahahaha, what the fuck? Probably did a search for that guy and found this board...weird. If you misspell his last name on google, like I did accidentally, this topic comes up second: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=shia+leboeuf
WWPTAD?

Sleuth

Quote from: cheerbabey6908hey!! omg i so kno! i hate shia also! i seen him in La one time and i stopped to say "hi" and he totally got all pissy with me and shit! i was so mad! so,for that person who has his phone number,can u please give it to me?! lol im not gonna say who gave it to me or anything..i just wanna call him up and ask him why hes always so mean to his fans and everything like that.okay?..so email me at cheerbabey6908@aol.com..okay?..thank ya! :twisted:

asl plz
I like to hug dogs

ESnizzle

she's 14....i imed her and found out...

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: Ravi

I like Even Stevens.  Anyone else?

:oops: I do... Actually I used to but then it got way too fake. Lizzie McGuire is also really fake but Even Stevens is better than Lizzie.

Ravi

The ep where Louis makes about an alien and a cowboy is funny.  He doesn't know how to communicate his ideas and ends up frustrating everyone, like I did on my early films.

ESnizzle

SoNowThen

Quote from: XIXAXI got no beef with Shia. He seems like an OK kid.

Besides, he's rumored to be bumpin' uglies with Ashley Olsen. I dare any of you fuckos to dis that jailbait tail!

wh--- no,  .....

reason number 7569 why life is not fair
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

IHeartPTA

saw him on conan last week, first time i saw him, i really don't like him. all that project greenlight stuff, arggggg. he's not a real good person either, he spent the entire time just making fun of his parents on conan, which i really have no respect for.
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: magnoliacsaw him on conan last week, first time i saw him, i really don't like him. all that project greenlight stuff, arggggg. he's not a real good person either, he spent the entire time just making fun of his parents on conan, which i really have no respect for.

Someone told a story on another board I go to.. Or maybe it was this thread?

About how he was an asshole to someone's friend's cousin's grandma's whatever (I dunno.. someone they know) and kicked sand on them at the beach... Or something.

I really have no idea what I am talking about now.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: magnoliache's not a real good person either, he spent the entire time just making fun of his parents on conan, which i really have no respect for.

Hey everybody!  It's Mr. LaBeouf!  

He's an ungrateful kid, isn't he?  Is it true you and the Mrs. still have to change his sheets every night because he's a constant bed-wetter?

GodDamnImDaMan

Sad thing is, i started this post and now....

I think i have the Shia Lebouf fan club constantly imng me asking me if i actually do hate him....

Stupid stupid me! Why must i put my aim name on these boards...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Ravi

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManSad thing is, i started this post and now....

I think i have the Shia Lebouf fan club constantly imng me asking me if i actually do hate him....

Stupid stupid me! Why must i put my aim name on these boards...

Someone IMed me asking that as well.  But not the whole Shieyaugh Leighboughph fan club.

Or is it Shilla?