Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

SoNowThen

May I ask, how did you find your way to a PTA message board???
Do you watch PTA movies?
and lastly
What about a white man afro do you find sexy?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: RaviHoles (at least, not a Disney movie with this name) or The Battle of Shaker Heights.  

oh...that's who he is....and yeah, he is gay.  Live it wit dear....

Ben Savage thou...come on Ravi, that guy is great!!!  I think you are just jealous he was hittin' Topanga (and her fine ass boobies)...
Quote from: SoNowThenMay I ask, how did you find your way to a PTA message board???
no, dude...that is dead...this is a Xixax message board.

becky

whatever happened to mr. savage? or mr. savage's brother?

SoNowThen

Quote from: aclockworkjjno, dude...that is dead...this is a Xixax message board.

Well, isn't the only link from the PTA website?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Wow_youre_cool

I got it from a friend, she was saying how ignorant these Shia "haters" were being so I decided to see why they hate him so much. Go figure, because he's talented and you guys aren't. Simple as that.

I don't know what PTA movies are nor do I care.

I find his wit, personality, and his talent sexy. He looks sexy too. But you're stuck back 2 years, so you still keep envisioning his hair back then. Whatever, it's okay, you'll grow out of it. Well I hope so anyway. No I don't, I lied.

Quote from: SoNowThenMay I ask, how did you find your way to a PTA message board???
Do you watch PTA movies?
and lastly
What about a white man afro do you find sexy?
You amuse me.

Wow_youre_cool

Nothing, just getting my kicks in for the day. Who would have thought, people CAN be interesting!

Quote from: beckyhey there dani, what's up girl?
You amuse me.

SoNowThen

Does it enrage you that the genius of Shia is being maltreated by ignorant folks such as us? Do you feel that, in maybe ten or fifteen years, New York acting schools will look back and say that moreso than Brando and moreso than DeNiro, it really was LaBeouf who took the method to a new level?

Wow_youre_cool

Not at all, I find it very humorous. I think this is just all out of jealousy. Plain and simple.

Shia is a wonderful actor, and he's going to be big. Get over it. Why can't you just get it through your big head? Can you not absorb those facts? If not, I suggest you need some help.  8)
You amuse me.

SoNowThen

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolNot at all, I find it very humorous. I think this is just all out of jealousy. Plain and simple.

Shia is a wonderful actor, and he's going to be big. Get over it. Why can't you just get it through your big head? Can you not absorb those facts? If not, I suggest you need some help.  8)

Let's review:

Fact#1 - Shia is a wonderful actor.

Fact #2 - Shia is going to be big.

Those are the rock solid facts. Damn, none of us can dispute either of those. I concede defeat.

Now all that's left to do is to get a dictionary out and look up "subjective"...

BTW, you've just reminded me how old I'm getting. These are the very same conversations I heard abound for the New Kids On The Block, Cory Feldman, and the Home Alone Culkin kid. Hehe.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolNot at all, I find it very humorous. I think this is just all out of jealousy. Plain and simple.

ok...seriously, I hope you are a fake person.  Shia will be the next backstreet boys...the next new kids...the next cory haim...what you teenie-boppin' little girls don't get is that they vanish after 2-3 years, end up in rehab and then get the world to feel sorry for there pathetic asses....

now post yer pics...both of you...prove to me that you aren't little fat midwestern, brace wearing, pimple faced, nevergonnagetnone, lovers of a dude that's name sounds like something I once called my girl's poon while my face was still buried in it.

Wow_youre_cool

I can tell you're old. Look at you, you're so narrow minded. How old are you? I'm guessing over 20? That makes this even more interesting, knowing that someone over the age of 20 can talk down on a teenage actor. No wonder you don't like him.

Hey Becky, don't you wish you could be 35 and talk shit about 17 year olds, like it's the thing to do? Gee, I can't wait until I get there. I'll have the time of my life! :lol:
You amuse me.

Wow_youre_cool

And why should I post my pic? So you can get off to it? You sick freak, and then you wonder why the world is such a scary place.  :(
You amuse me.

SoNowThen

Yes, I am a narrow minded 22 year-old.
And in case you'd like to read through all the posts, I never shit-talked your beloved Shia. I couldn't care less about the guy. I have no feelings about him this way or the other, and have never seen in him act, so I don't know if he's good, or if he sucks.

However, it is savagely amusing to rile up gals like you. That is why I'm posting in this thread. :)

Wow_youre_cool

Well, I'm glad that you find it amusing to "rile" me up. It pinches my ego a bit.

As for not liking Shia, why are you implying that he will be the next Backstreet Boy? If you never seen him act, then why are you stating that he will be?

It seems to me that you are assuming he is a bad actor by what these nescient pricks are saying. :roll:
You amuse me.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolAs for not liking Shia, why are you implying that he will be the next Backstreet Boy?
that was me...

...now turn around and grab yer ankles 4 the misquote.