Bit players & up-and-comers

Started by Sleepless, February 13, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

Sleepless

I didn't really want to start a new thread just for this guy, so figured we needed a "catch all" solution. Voila!

Caleb Landry Jones had a good year, didn't he? Get Out, Twin Peaks, and Three Billboards.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Jeremy Blackman

For sure. That guy makes my skin crawl. He was perfect in Get Out and I can't see him topping that Twin Peaks performance.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

WorldForgot

Brandon Cronenberg, David Cronenberg's son, made a fantastic horror film with this guy as the lead a few years back: Antiviral -- Very unsettling film with an Apple-Sleek aesthetic that accents every red and green body fluid you can imagine. 

Alethia

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on February 13, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
For sure. That guy makes my skin crawl. He was perfect in Get Out and I can't see him topping that Twin Peaks performance.

He was also briefly in The Florida Project. He really hopped onto my radar two or so years ago with Heaven Knows What.