RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

Started by Reinhold, February 02, 2014, 12:38:36 PM

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

mogwai

This is the kind of the shock I got when I heard about Heath Ledger. Just can't believe it.

max from fearless

This is fucking horrible....RIP....can't believe it.....

Robyn

yeah, this is... I don't even know what to say or what to do.

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

polkablues

That one hits hard. He was a guy I always assumed would ultimately overcome his addictions. There are going to be a lot of movies from here on out that could have been better with him in them.
My house, my rules, my coffee

P Heat

Man..  I literally signed on here for the 1st time in a while because of the news...
fuck.
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

ElPandaRoyal

I just can't believe this shit. RIP. You were one of the greats.
Si

Pozer

Kellen

©brad

What a gut punch. I feel so bad for his kids.

He made every movie he was in better and was so captivating and inspiring to watch. Very few actors can bring something new and unique to each role they play. His talents brought all us weirdos together for going on two decades now.

Ugh. This one really hurts.

mogwai

Quote from: ©brad on February 02, 2014, 01:35:30 PM
What a gut punch. I feel so bad for his kids.

He made every movie he was in better and was so captivating and inspiring to watch. Very few actors can bring something new and unique to each role they play. His talents brought all us weirdos together for going on two decades now.

Ugh. This one really hurts.

Well said! And welcome back Pozer!

ono

RIP PSH  :cry:

I think I'm gonna watch Hard Eight for you.  Oh and The Master, of course.

EDIT: That article is down.  Anyone else got a link?

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

I am Schmi

The cinema and theatre world lost one of the best talents to ever grace the world of acting. This is depressing, and I'll admit that I even cried when I heard the news. Right now I am more angry than I am sad. Condolences to his young family.