most annoying actors

Started by Jeremy Blackman, January 12, 2003, 08:46:42 PM

Chest Rockwell

El Duderino

Quote from: Pubricki think he misinterpreted the word "actors" to mean "performances".

correct....sorry, and cinephile, in case you care, i meant "as in late" as in American Wedding and New York Minute
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Just Withnail

Quote from: Chest Rockwell[Pic of the guy whose name I forgot]

Truest thing in the thread.

El Duderino

Sigur Rós

Most annoying actress in the world!

SoNowThen

^

Her and Mary Steenburgen are tied.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

El Duderino

cine

El Duderino

sorry i keep doing these like every other post, but they just come to me.

fairuza balk

Alethia

picolas

picolas

soixante

Robin Williams -- two decades of over-the-top wackiness mixed with unbearable pathos equals the worst actor in film.

Bette Midler -- ugh.

Goldie Hawn -- too cutesy (the male Robin Williams).

Kevin Costner -- so bland that it is hard to get offended by his lack of talent.

Mel Gibson -- how did this guy get to be a movie star?  No one has supplied a reasonable answer to this question after 20 years.

Ben Affleck -- the smirking frat boy routine is getting old.

Bruce Willis -- the smirking middle age man routine is getting old.

Al Pacino -- in the 70's, he rocked.  It ain't the 70's any more.  Hoo-hah!
Music is your best entertainment value.

cine

Quote from: soixanteAl Pacino -- in the 70's, he rocked.  It ain't the 70's any more.  Hoo-hah!
Can't act like you're in your 30's forever...

NEON MERCURY

exhibit A:

> Kristen "saggy tits" Dunst :roll: ..this is the only type of 'award' she will ever win...people keep praising her but i ll let you pimps know now that she is whack....oh, and don t get a brotha started on her  teeth..

exhibit B:
>rene zelleweger......do i seriously need to comment....?

exhibit C:

>jack black.........this guy in soon to topple robin williams in "saying/acting funny(rather ANNOYING) just to get a laugh out of anyone"..if you find him funny , i  bet you like monty python movies or own a pet gerbil(it s always one of the two)........

exhibit D...... FINAL ONE
>pink..........yeah, i do the shades of joplin......:roll: