most annoying actors

Started by Jeremy Blackman, January 12, 2003, 08:46:42 PM

Pedro

Quote from: SoNowThenAgreed
Seconded

godardian

Quote from: jokerspathFor the longest time, I found Laura Linney to be a remarkably bad actress.  That is, up until I saw (of course) You Can Count On Me...

aw

She's very good in The House of Mirth, in my opinion...

Crispin Hellion Glover is a phenomenally annoying actor, but somehow I don't mean that as a criticism. I can't wait for Willard to come to DVD...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Phil Marlowei think that johnny mnemonic or what its called takes the price. hes a lousy actor in everything i've seen except bill and ted where he was bad in a beautiful way.

:lol: man that was a bad film I actually saw "it" in the theatre...almost as bad as a L. Clark film :wink:

chainsmoking insomniac

I just saw this movie with Russell Crowe where he plays a gay man taking care of his father after the father has a stroke....and he was REALLY good.  I'm shocked.

Does anyone know the name of the film??? If not, I could always go on IMDB......
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Duck Sauce

pilgrim

Bill Paxton

Renee Zellweiger

El Duderino

Robin Williams
Crispin Glover
Rob Schneider
Salma Hayek
Ben Stiller (recently)
Jon Lovitz
That redhead waitress from Cheers that's married to Danny DeVito
Danny Devito
Harrison Ford (recently)
Bill Paxton
Dennis Quaid
Jim Caviezel
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

Quote from: El DuderinoThat redhead waitress from Cheers that's married to Danny DeVito
Rhea Perlman. No relation to Ron Perlman.

El Duderino

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: El DuderinoThat redhead waitress from Cheers that's married to Danny DeVito

thanks

cine

Quote from: El Duderino
Quote from: Cinephile

thanks
Cheers........

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: El DuderinoRobin Williams
Crispin Glover
Rob Schneider
Salma Hayek
Ben Stiller (recently)
Jon Lovitz
That redhead waitress from Cheers that's married to Danny DeVito
Danny Devito
Harrison Ford (recently)
Bill Paxton
Dennis Quaid
Jim Caviezel

man..some of those people are phucking awesome...GLOVER(jingle dell..hahahaha)..!!! and  Caviezel.....why  you hate Caviezel...he s most widely known  as playing Jesus which doesn't annoy me...maybe if you worship satan then i guess  you be annoyed by Caviezel.....but i  liked this guy since the thin red line...

quaid is cool also...

El Duderino

i thought he was fine as Jesus, though that movie didnt really do much for me. i chose him because of "frequency" "bobby jones, stroke of genius" and that new one that's coming out about remote control boats. i chose quaid because of "frequency" "dragonheart" and "cold creek manor"

El Duderino

also: mary kate and ashley, john travolta, and of late, eugene levy.

cine

Quote from: El Duderinoand of late, eugene levy.
So, what does this mean?