most annoying actors

Started by Jeremy Blackman, January 12, 2003, 08:46:42 PM

Jeremy Blackman

sorry to always start the negative threads...

My first nomination: Andie MacDowell.

Xixax

Jim Carrey (quit making those faces)
Woody Harrelson (cut back on the ganga and shut your liberal mouth)

Honorable Mention:
Robin Williams (may potentially redeem himself after "One Hour Photo")

Oh, man. I could get down on this thread.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Duck Sauce

Kathy Bates, for some reason I cant stand her.

picolas

THIS MAN.

he should consider a career in, like, dying...

©brad

Wow, Kathy Bates? Really? I think she is remarkable, one of my favorite actresses- great in Fried Green Tomatoes and Primary Colors. Have you seen those?

An actor that kind of gets on my nerves- John Cusack. I dig most of his movies, and think he's a good actor, but there's something about him that gets under my skin. (I can't wait to see Max though) However, I really like Joan Cusack.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cbrad4dWow, Kathy Bates? Really? I think she is remarkable, one of my favorite actresses- great in Fried Green Tomatoes and Primary Colors. Have you seen those?

No, I was just saying that because I wanted to post  :roll:  ..... Yes, she gets on my nerves for some reason. I think she is a very good actress, and maybe that has something to do with me being annoyed by her. I think its her face, not saying it is ugly or bad looking, just the structure and nature of expressions irritates me. I have seen those movies.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Duck SauceKathy Bates, for some reason I cant stand her.

YOU CACA-DOODIE!

That was from Misery.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Tiff

That annoying little girl that plays Hermoine in Harry Potter! OMG I could kill her. She overacts everything. I know I sound like a child-hater, but this kid is like 15 or something, so it's okay...
"Shut the fuck up!"

Newtron

Quote from: cbrad4dWow, Kathy Bates? Really? .

Don't worry, Duck Sauce has recently made a habit of saying stupid shit, and generally being wrong.

life_boy

Ryan Phillippe gets on my nerves.

©brad

Quote from: Newtron
Quote from: cbrad4dWow, Kathy Bates? Really? .

Don't worry, Duck Sauce has recently made a habit of saying stupid shit, and generally being wrong.

Ouch! That was below the belt. I'm staying out of this one.

Pedro

Russel Crowe.  Not acting wise (though Gladiator was incredibly overrated) but something about him just gets to me.  I just want to eat his arms?  Not exactly sure  but I think it has to do with his voice?

:?:

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Pedro the WombatGladiator was incredibly overrated

Yeah, maybe the most overrated movie ever.. and it only makes me love Traffic more...

©brad

I don't think the acting Gladiator is over-acting. It's almost impossible to compare Gladiator and Traffic, two completely different movies in every way.

It may seen like they are overacting in Gladiator, but I think it comes with the nature of the piece, which is very dramatic, very theatrical and almost Shakesperean. When you watch Hamlet do you think they are over-acting?

Traffic sides on realism, the actors are more subtle. Doesn't mean that is good acting and the acting in Gladiator is heavy-handed, it's two different styles.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: NewtronDon't worry, Duck Sauce has recently made a habit of saying stupid shit, and generally being wrong.

Another intelligent post, brought your way by somebody named Newtron. I didnt know you had such a crush on Kathy Bates. Why is being annoyed by Kathy Bates stupid?