Charlie Sheen

Started by Reel, March 01, 2011, 09:56:52 PM

Reel

Charlie Sheen is the Man right now! God, I had no idea he was such a fucking crackhead. I'm glad two and half men's gone though, I hated that show. He should just play himself next, it's all he really can do now.

ono

Craig Ferguson had the best take on how to approach the Sheen situation last night.  Reminds me of when Cruise went couch-surfing back in aught-five, tho.  All that's missing here is the "What the hell is wrong with..." prefix on this thread.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

polkablues

http://livethesheendream.com/

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
My house, my rules, my coffee

Bethie

"Whats the cure? Medicine?" Oh my god.
who likes movies anyway

Stefen

Does anyone else get the feeling he's trolling actual real life?? Like the real joke is on us and the media because of where our priorities lie?

There's a revolution going on in the middle east and all we care about is Chuck Sheen.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

Quote from: Stefen on March 02, 2011, 12:11:41 AMThere's a revolution going on in the middle east and all we care about is Chuck Sheen.

I guess Charlie Sheen would reply something like this:

Revolution? I have my own revolution here bitch! Bu-bye! Winning!

Stefen

Oh my, just noticed the Clint Eastwood directed/Charlie Sheen starring buddy cop movie from the 90's 'The Rookie' is available to stream instantly. WIN.  :yabbse-thumbup:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reel

amidst all the Platoon's and Wall Street's ( he was really good in Being John Malkovich too ) I still think his coolest role is the stoned guy at the end of Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Jeremy Blackman

Is he officially the new Chuck Norris?

Quote from: Stefen on March 02, 2011, 12:11:41 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling he's trolling actual real life?? Like the real joke is on us and the media because of where our priorities lie?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's the case.

polkablues

He's showing Joaquin Phoenix how a real ninja warlock assassin does it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

mogwai

From imdb.com:

Charlie Sheen Loses Custody of Twins After Ex Gets Restraining Order

Charlie Sheen at least temporarily lost custody of his twin sons after soon-to-be ex-wife Brooke Mueller claimed the "Two and a Half Men" actor threatened to "cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom." A judge granted Mueller a temporary restraining order and ordered Sheen to surrender the children, as first reported by TMZ, on the same night they appeared with him on a widely seen "20/20" interview. The boys, Bob and Max, who turn 2 on March 14, were seen posing for the cameras »

squints

Quote from: Reelist on March 02, 2011, 10:03:56 AM
amidst all the Platoon's and Wall Street's ( he was really good in Being John Malkovich too ) I still think his coolest role is the stoned guy at the end of Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Rick Vaughn, Major League, The Wild Thing

best role ever.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Reel

Quote from: polkablues on March 01, 2011, 11:57:02 PM
"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen.."

As Letterman's post-Oscars night guests, Letterman thought it only appropriate to question the boys on their notorious trip to the Academy Awards in 2000 where they wore dresses a la Jennifer Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow. When Letterman asked how they went through with it, Parker said that after many people doubted them they just started "Charlie Sheen-ing" and were ready to go.

"We were just 'Sheening' our heads off," Parker explained.

Letterman finally whipped out the infamous photo of the boys wearing J. Lo's low-cut, blazing green Grammys dress and Paltrow's pink "Shakespeare In Love" gown.

"You can tell that we're both 'Sheening' pretty hard right there," Stone reiterated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/01/matt-stone-trey-parker-letterman_n_829552.html

Pubrick

under the paving stones.