Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

Wow_youre_cool

Whoa, I can make my letters bold too! ONCE AGAIN FOR THE IGNORANT ASSHOLES THAT CANNOT READ:

That is your opinion.

And yes, I am defending Shia LABeouf. I think he is an extremely talented actor and I believe it will make it big in the industry, unlike you untalented assholes, who feel that they have to hate on someone because you're not out making money and enjoying yourself. Hell, you probably don't even know what the term fun is, you're too busy shoving that stick farther up your asses.

Have a nice day! :lol:
You amuse me.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolyou're too busy shoving that stick farther up your asses.
actually i was more interested in shovin' my stick up yer ass.

He is still gay, and I still don't even know who the fuck this kid is...you can tell a lot about a person, by their fans thou...

Here's a link for you...go play over there.

SoNowThen

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolWhoa, I can make my letters bold too! ONCE AGAIN FOR THE IGNORANT ASSHOLES THAT CANNOT READ:

That is your opinion.

And yes, I am defending Shia LABeouf. I think he is an extremely talented actor and I believe it will make it big in the industry, unlike you untalented assholes, who feel that they have to hate on someone because you're not out making money and enjoying yourself. Hell, you probably don't even know what the term fun is, you're too busy shoving that stick farther up your asses.

How do you know we're untalented? It's an internet chat board. One of us could be Shia. Then you would have just called him untalented, and your house of cards logic would come tumbling down.

Boowahhahahaha....

Seriously though, maybe they hate him 'cause he has terrible afro hair... that's a pretty decent reason.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

becky

this thread is actually rather humorous.  But that could be because of the combination of sleep deprivation, and the enormous amount of benedryl lol.  :lol:

Wow_youre_cool

Too bad he cut his hair retard. Maybe if you got your ass of the internet you would know that, now wouldn't you?

Quote from: SoNowThen
Quote from: Wow_youre_coolWhoa, I can make my letters bold too! ONCE AGAIN FOR THE IGNORANT ASSHOLES THAT CANNOT READ:

That is your opinion.

How do you know we're untalented? It's an internet chat board. One of us could be Shia. Then you would have just called him untalented, and your house of cards logic would come tumbling down.

Boowahhahahaha....

Seriously though, maybe they hate him 'cause he has terrible afro hair... that's a pretty decent reason.
You amuse me.

Ravi

Hahaha, that is a good reason.  It annoys the hell out of me when his hair is all afro-y.  And I'm an admitted Even Stevens watcher, though I have no plans to see Holes (at least, not a Disney movie with this name) or The Battle of Shaker Heights.  Or that Disney channel movie where he plays a retard or something.

After Ben Savage and Shia LaBeouf, I wonder who will be the next Disney brillo-head?

Wow_youre_cool

Really? What makes him gay? You can tell a lot about a person though about their fans? That's interesting. I never knew I had fans.

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Wow_youre_coolyou're too busy shoving that stick farther up your asses.
actually i was more interested in shovin' my stick up yer ass.

He is still gay, and I still don't even know who the fuck this kid is...you can tell a lot about a person, by their fans thou...

Here's a link for you...go play over there.
You amuse me.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Wow_youre_cool

I am laughing hysterically right now at how stupid you people are. This is like the highlight of my day.
You amuse me.

Wow_youre_cool

Word

Quote from: tremoloslothWorst thread ever.  Seriously.
You amuse me.

SoNowThen

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolI am laughing hysterically right now at how stupid you people are. This is like the highlight of my day.

We really didn't realize that intelligence was measured in relation to how much info you know about c-list celebrities.

Are you a teeny-bopper in love with Shia, or something?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

becky

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolI am laughing hysterically right now at how stupid you people are. This is like the highlight of my day.

I know exactly what you mean! It's great entertainment to see people argue over the internet... What is the world coming to these days? Oh well, yes,  I have gotten my chuckle for the day lol.

Wow_youre_cool

Don't you know it! 8)

We really didn't realize that intelligence was measured in relation to how much info you know about c-list celebrities.

Are you a teeny-bopper in love with Shia, or something?
You amuse me.

Wow_youre_cool

Hi Becky, it's Dani  8)

Quote from: becky

I know exactly what you mean! It's great entertainment to see people argue over the internet... What is the world coming to these days? Oh well, yes,  I have gotten my chuckle for the day lol.
You amuse me.

becky