Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

Wow_youre_cool

Boy, isn't it fun when you get to come into a forum and see people bitch about how much they hate someone. Not only does it baffle me, it makes me laugh.

If you hate Shia Labeouf so much, then why are you talking about him and starting a discussion about him? It seems to me that you don't hate him and that you're just talking shit about him because you have nothing better to do with your life so you figure you will rant and rave about a seventeen year actor.

I also find it amusing how you complain about his looks and how he has no talent. Uh, incase you haven't heard and you're too busy to get off the computer and go out into the real world, you don't have to be the cutest thing to be an actor. And if he is so bad at acting, then why does he have deals and why is he in the movie industry. They don't put random people out there to act with no talent.

So humor me some more about why he's so ugly and why he doesn't have talent. I laugh at all the pointless and moronic things you all have to say.
You amuse me.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolBoy
call me daddy...

Are you a girl?
...if so, sit down a minute, for have I am gonna tell ya about yer tail.  I still don't even know who the hell this guy is, but by the sounds of you, he seems to attrack the ripe ones...

IP verification please?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolIf you hate Shia Labeouf so much, then why are you talking about him and starting a discussion about him? It seems to me that you don't hate him and that you're just talking shit about him because you have nothing better to do with your life so you figure you will rant and rave about a seventeen year actor.

I guess you have better things to do rather than joining our board, going right to this topic, read through it and as your first post, make a long rant about how we have no lives.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolThey don't put random people out there to act with no talent.

1.0  tara reid
2.0  teen cast in freddy vs jason
3.0  keenan and kel
4.0  orlando jones
5.0  ludacris
6.0  paul walker
7.0  kristen dunst
8.0  d.j qualls
9.0  cuba gooding jr.
10.  skeet ulrich
11.  luke perry
12.  jaleel white
13.  ja rule
14.  vin desiel
15.  tom green
16.  lil bow wow
17.  keanu reeves
18.  justin guarini
19.  kelly clarkson
20.  chris katan

MacGuffin

You forgot the girl from the "Survivor" tv show who got top billing in "The Animal".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffinYou forgot the girl from the "Survivor" tv show who got top billing in "The Animal".

lol.....your right i forgot that one ..she would qualify for randomness and talentless in my book ......

Wow_youre_cool

No, I joined because I figured I should have my say about all this BS.

And I bet you feel cool because you can make a list of people that have no talent. Half of them are singers too. Let me guess they can't sing either?

This is fun :lol:
You amuse me.

Wow_youre_cool

Don't you know it!

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Wow_youre_coolIf you hate Shia Labeouf so much, then why are you talking about him and starting a discussion about him? It seems to me that you don't hate him and that you're just talking shit about him because you have nothing better to do with your life so you figure you will rant and rave about a seventeen year actor.

I guess you have better things to do rather than joining our board, going right to this topic, read through it and as your first post, make a long rant about how we have no lives.
You amuse me.

aclockworkjj

back to yer tail baby, turn around and wiggle a bit.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolNo, I joined because I figured I should have my say about all this BS.

And I bet you feel cool because you can make a list of people that have no talent. Half of them are singers too. Let me guess they can't sing either?

This is fun :lol:

no... i am not an idiot  the one's who sing/rap do it wellthey need to stick to their respective fields though,..... it's just THEY DO put people onscreen who have no talent and try to act.....!(which you said they don't).....

Wow_youre_cool

That's your opinion. If they knew someone didn't have talent what makes you think they would want to put them in a movie when they know that they can't act. Think about it. They want to make money, so if they want money, they want actors.

You must not hate him that much to talk about him.
You amuse me.

Wow_youre_cool

What the hell are you talking about?

Quote from: aclockworkjjback to yer tail baby, turn around and wiggle a bit.
You amuse me.

GodDamnImDaMan

Hey I can sing! Click down on the link baby! Take a listen to any song!!!!  :-D
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolWhat the hell are you talking about?
I am talking about "yer shia lebeouf"...I wanna see it.  Give daddy a looksee....

you can't honestly be defending a chum who's name could easily be confused for that of a synonym of a certain part of the female anatomy?  It would be similar to defending a guy named Harry Muff.

funny how vodka's av is so similar...how ya doing P?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Wow_youre_coolThat's your opinion. If they knew someone didn't have talent what makes you think they would want to put them in a movie when they know that they can't act. Think about it. They want to make money, so if they want money, they want actors.

You must not hate him that much to talk about him.

all i am saying is that...THEY DO PUT PEOPLE ONSCREEN THAT DO NOT HAVE TALENT...yeah they may be onscreen for  purely money reasons but that still doesn't negate the fact that they don't have talent......