Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

Vodka

i see how much you all love shia so i put him as my icon thing. anyway, to the girl who said before that he kicked sand at you at the beach or whatever,  did he really kick sand in your face? thats fucken weird...what did you do? i mean did he just randomly walk up to you and tell you you sucked at surfing? thats just so random... hmmmm

lol i love the guy and i think hes so funny and very cute...my kinda guy

peace
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house
and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth  
cause ill break your face.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

RegularKarate

Quote from: Vodka

lol i love the guy and i think hes so funny and very cute...my kinda guy

peace

P, no need for the fake name... we know it's you

GodDamnImDaMan

I bet that Shia kid doesnt have one hair on his nutts!

Now i on the other hand, have millions!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Sleuth

Actually you have 304

not even close
I like to hug dogs

Ravi

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManI bet that Shia kid doesnt have one hair on his nutts!

Now i on the other hand, have millions!

Hairs or nuts?  Either way it would be gross, though it would explain the frequent pantscreamings.

Vodka

P, no need for the fake name... we know it's you

who is p?

hair+nutts=ewww and whether or not he has hair anywhere, it looks to me like he still has more fame, money and an all around more fun life than you do. so while you count hair, he counts cash.

ahhhhh life is good.

8)
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

GodDamnImDaMan

ya just lookin at him makes me soooooo jealous...

Vodka

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Man
ya just lookin at him makes me soooooo jealous...

yea, im sure you would give your precious ball hair for a chunk of the money that seventeen year old kid makes in a year, compaired to, im sure, a much smaller amount that you (what...30somethingyearold?) make...

i know its upsetting...but i guess you can always count on your pubic hair to get you somewhere...
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

GodDamnImDaMan

Okay Vodka,

Wanna hear something really sad! Your stupid little obsession of Shia Lebouf...it means absolutely nothing to him! He could care less that you even existed! All this defending you do of him, and etc. And Guess what? Your pitiful love for him is never going to result in anything, because YOUR never going to meet him either! I could care less if a 17 year old is a succesful actor, however this moron is a big asshole to everyone that has come into contact with him.
    And a quick side note, im 20 not 30 you damn fool! This is the last time im going to argue with you over someone stupid like Shia Lebouf, also i think i speak for everyone when i say dont register on Xixax just so you can defend Shia Lebouf...get a life Vodka, seriously...

ESnizzle

yeah......u fuckin twat!

no brains in that noggin, obviously....

Vodka

lol fuck both of you, i got what i wanted, i pissed you off. so suck my left tit you fucking loser. and the fact that you are twenty, makes it worse, you have less of a life than i though. cry about it you sad excuse of a person.

also, im not obsessed with shia, if i were one of those twelve year old retards, you would be able to tell from lots of capitolizations and astricts. i was stating my opinion that you guys fucking suck. you have no lives other than to sit here and bitch about things that you cant do anything about, like hmm..shia being an asshole. the fact that i came in here and fell across your gay thread, and it caused me to want to reply, is jsut too god damn bad. you started all of this fucker.

i like his work, and i like the fact that he can get away with being an asshole on tv. go cry about it little man...tear fucking tear.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Vodkalyou have no lives other than to sit here and bitch about things that you cant do anything about,
Welcome to the site, that's sorta our motto.

Vodka

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManOkay Vodka,

Wanna hear something really sad! Your stupid little obsession of Shia Lebouf...it means absolutely nothing to him!

if you saw who you were talking to fuckhead, you would be licking the ground i walk on. he would be lucky to be with someone like me, and the fact that you are talking to me like this...blows my mind. you must be really, really REALLY ugly. He could care less that you even existed! yea your fucking mom ass hole, im hotter than YOU All this defending you do of him, and etc. And Guess what? Your pitiful love for him is never going to result in anything, because YOUR never going to meet him either! oh yea, especially you know since, that was my plan and all? since i said that i love him, and that i plan to marry him? stop putting words in my mouth, and quit playing with your dick. I could care less if a 17 year old is a succesful actor, however this moron is a big asshole to everyone that has come into contact with him. <--cry about it fag.
    And a quick side note, im 20 not 30 you damn fool! oh man im crying now This is the last time im going to argue with you over someone stupid like Shia Lebouf, also i think i speak for everyone when i say dont register on Xixax just so you can defend Shia Lebouf...get a life Vodka, seriously...

im wondering who needs a life...how many fucking posts do you have? over 300??? and how many do i have? yea like 5? i think that ratio relates closely to how fulfilling our REAL lives are. you suck. kiss my HOT ass because with an attitude like yours you wont get a girl (or guy for that matter) for a long time.

brrr i feel your cold bitter breeze.

im gonna go make out with my SHIA posters now because im so obsessed.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

GodDamnImDaMan

Hey vodka, why dont you come and sit on my lap like a real good girl and pretend my penis is shia? eh?

Sleuth

You two stop it or I'll ban you both!
I like to hug dogs