Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

GodDamnImDaMan

What the hell is wrong with some of you people? This is a message board! Just because some people post in only one thread, or in a certain way ( Creaming pants) you guys get all upset, who gives a flying fuck! It's a message board, if you dont like the posts, or topics, move the fuck over to another topic. It's as easy as that!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

aclockworkjj

Quote from: posersee previous posts
we can start this faggot, but do it in pm's poser...don't waste the others sight with your retarded ways.  

btw...vodka...how ya feelin' all up on my lap?

RegularKarate

I would hate to have to lock a great thread like this.

Seriously, God Damn I'm a Hippy is kinda right... less screamin' more creamin'

Pozer

it's just all that chat room shit is really annoying. It feels like Teen Beat Chat or something. and you promoting it makes this site look like it's something it wasn't intended for.
But you're right, should just ignore the topic. made the mistake of wasting my time reading this garbage and felt the need to hate a little bit.
sometimes you just get so annoyed you haveta spread your feelings.
continue on with your silliness. I'm gonna go check out that horse face chick thread.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: posershould just ignore the topic.
exactly my friend....it's just that simple.

Like I said...feel free to join in this fun, but don't ruin the party.  It's all in good fun, laughs and whatnots....there is everything going on in this woods...the stupid threads like this keep sum of us sane....join in, but don't hate.

Vodka

hoy what an uproar i have caused...jj you rule for defending me!! and gddm too!  

lol this thread stopped being about shia so long ago....hahaha.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house
and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth  
cause ill break your face.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Vodka..whether or not about cinema.....
give me time fella's, as I feel the "force" wit this one...vodka is cool trust me on this....I will work wit ya vodka.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Wow_youre_cool

I find his wit, personality, and his talent sexy. He looks sexy too.

.. :idea: i see now you are a teeny-bopper........

.....how did you like the film, how to deal

Vodka

wow_youre_cool is no longer with us...thank god. she got banned for being annoying...and because some people work hard to get other people banned.

but whatever. she generally sucked at life which is a pet peeve of mine...

im crying because im going to miss her.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Vodka

but whatever. she generally sucked at life which is a pet peeve of mine...

..LoL!!...

ESnizzle

hey.....vodka is pretty hot.....needs to change the nappy-ass hair though......dumb twat.

SoNowThen

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
Quote from: Vodkayup it is.

does it look really stupid? if it does i dont really care...but hey its not shia. does that make you happier?

lol

i dont know who you are but your picture is making me very very happy

Yes, I second that. That pic is hot. Thank God we have a confirmed (?) babe on this site.

Vodka = cute !!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Vodka

thanks!!

dude i dont think my hair falls under the nappy catagory...but whatever. im not here to defend my looks.

for all you shia fans...theres an even stevens marathon coming up on disney.

HAHAHA just kidding you guys/gals...dont get your skivvies in a twist!
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

ESnizzle

i was just joking.....you really are hot....i don't think there's anything wrong with your hair.

Vodka

oh man....im sorry then for being an evil bitch. im not generally its just hard to detect sarcasm from rudness on these boards.

i must have seemed shallow...im sorry for being a bitch.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent