Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

aclockworkjj

cine

Oh yeah. That's better than cunt box any day.

phil marlowe

Quote from: Cinephilecunt
i had a very strong fascination with that word a while back. i was writing it everywhere i was even known the c&C boards as the cunt of jennifer aniston. now i'll just call it a pussy.

Vodka

P- you suck. if you dont like this post, why do you keep coming back to it?

hmm...and nice....nice nice nice use of  cunt...you sound very sophisticated and when you use such voulger language. i wish i were like you p.

no i am in no way connected to those other people...as much as this may shock you i have more of a life than that.

goddamnimtheman--i was refurring to an old post of mine when i said that you must be 30 years old. but i know youre not so sorry if you thought i was saying that again, that wasnt what i meant.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house
and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth  
cause ill break your face.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

aclockworkjj

like a ice cold, freezer drawn bottle of Absolute sip....I am feeling a warm tingly feelin' come over me.

cine

Really now, Vodka, everything you say now is just ridiculous. You're some 17 year old chick who wants to fight fight fight on this board for nothing. Everyone who's on this board talks about the CINEMA. So do yourself a favour and try talking about something else somewhere else. I'm not the first person to tell you this but maybe this time it'll clue into you. And there's no need for you to give me any disrespect; that's some damn good advice I'm giving you.

ESnizzle

Vodka is nuttin but a skank with a nappy ass hairdo!

aclockworkjj

yeah...cause it clearly states, in order to join xixax.com you must post in every other category.  Shit, someone needs to make out a list of rules that you sign yer life away to before joining here then,  

Cine...don't start, up until 2 weeks ago all you did was steal people's av's and post intellectual shit about someone like Fritz Lang.  Stay and mingle by all means, but don't ruin the show.  we slippin' cold vodka, passin' blunts..don't kill the buzz.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: ESnizzleVodka is nuttin but a skank with a nappy ass hairdo!

I think she's pretty hot...But your one to talk about looks eh?
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

cine

I can't comment on that picture. I'm speechless about him wearing a 'Shitzu' hat.

Pozer

Quote from: aclockworkjjyeah...cause it clearly states, in order to join xixax.com you must post in every other category.  Shit, someone needs to make out a list of rules that you sign yer life away to before joining here then,  

Cine...don't start, up until 2 weeks ago all you did was steal people's av's and post intellectual shit about someone like Fritz Lang.  Stay and mingle by all means, but don't ruin the show.  we slippin' cold vodka, passin' blunts..don't kill the buzz.

you're an idiot. please leave with her.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: poser
Quote from: aclockworkjjyeah...cause it clearly states, in order to join xixax.com you must post in every other category.  Shit, someone needs to make out a list of rules that you sign yer life away to before joining here then,  

you're an idiot. please leave with her.
hey sweet film dork, we can discuss this in PM's if you like, but at least think of something more inventive if you are gonna post your shit here.  Lemme see yer invation to this gig...cause we are running a strict no poser party.

until then...
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3425

Pozer

A. Cinephile started in March
B. everything you post is ridiculous like that nappy ass cunt
C. you SLIP cold Vodka
D. you're an idiot

no need to get inventive

aclockworkjj

*grabs vodka's hot ass and heads out*

poser I will give you a detailed description that you will end up bustin' yer nut too when I return.

Pozer