Message to the banned

Started by Weak2ndAct, January 11, 2004, 05:22:32 PM

Banky

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobThin ice, Brodie, thin ice!

why thin ice?

cine

Quote from: Brodie

why thin ice?

Quote from: Brodiep don't worry man we believe that you are an administrator

Xixax

Let's just all chill out and have a nice, tall, cool glass of piss.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Quote from: XaxixLet's just all chill out and have a nice, tall, cool glass of piss.

by piss you mean beer, right? if not , it was a very Harry Knowlesish thing to say.
context, context, context.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: XaxixLet's just all chill out and have a nice, tall, cool glass of piss.
I would, but that avatar is not doing much for your credibility.

MacGuffin

Can we combine the two and write our user names on the ice?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

Quote from: Cinephile

why thin ice?

Quote from: Brodiep don't worry man we believe that you are an administrator

hahaha i mean i know that but that should not costitute me being on thin ice

Jeremy Blackman

Yes, it was wise to change your name from Banky...

freakerdude

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI'm having a flashback to a board game in which each player drops marbles on a wet kleenex...
I may have existed when this game was out but remember having our own version of it. The creator of that game should get some kind of award.....or something if it is real.

"Back before lincoln logs and legos were cool, there was Thin Ice!"
MC Pee Pants

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Quote from: MacGuffinRemember this game?

Ahh Ren and Stimpy! I have Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence's theme song on my computer, it's so awesome.
WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

hahaha i mean i know that but that should not costitute me being on thin ice

I was just laying on heavy sarcastic tones.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

jtm

my message to the banned- "haha you fuckers, looks like you went to far.  didn't you!?!"

MacGuffin

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI was just laying on heavy sarcastic tones.

Leave that to the professional - cowboykurtis

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI was just laying on heavy sarcastic tones.

Leave that to the professional - cowboykurtis

What am I supposed to do, then?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye