Movie Stars You've Dated (sort of)

Started by Xixax, January 30, 2003, 06:37:08 PM

pookiethecat

hm, ic.  jewel does indeed have big boobies.
i wanna lick 'em.

molly

one of my professors looks like John Malkovich

Cecil

molly

aclockworkjj

Quote from: pookiethecathm, ic.  jewel does indeed have big boobies.
see...everyone occasionally talks about tits here.  

Quote from: pookie, somplace else
too many conversations about titties and bodies for women to feel truly comfortable exposing their gender.
hehehe.

pookiethecat

damn you!

expose my hypocrisy, why don't you.  i feel like rush limbaugh.
i wanna lick 'em.

Just Withnail

I haven't dated eighter of these, but one girl I know looks a lot like Monica Potter occasionally, and this crush I had kinda resembled Anna Paquin when she's got the hood pulled over her head in X-Men, but only when she had a hood over her head too.

meatball

Quote from: XIXAXList your ex or current girlfriends or boyfriends (as appropriate) that look like someone in the movies or that's a celebrity, and display photos were possible. Realizing that photos might not display their star-like characteristics.

Laura Harring
Carrie-Anne Moss

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: polkablues
Quote from: Tiff
QuoteKatie Holmes

What is it with guys and that chick? I can think of 99999 chicks that are hotter than that!

All girls seem to think that.  Same with Eliza Dushku.  Guys get it, though.

I find Eliza hot but Katie just cute. She is too cute to be hot. She has a girl-next-door look.

Teen Wolf

One time, at a friend's party, I had a little too much to drink. The following morning I woke up next to a woman who physically resembled both Janet Reno and Roseanne Barr.

Banky

Quote from: Teen WolfOne time, at a friend's party, I had a little too much to drink. The following morning I woke up next to a woman who physically resembled both Janet Reno and Roseanne Barr.

thats an awsome combo