LIST ALL THE DVDs YOU OWN!

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, February 09, 2003, 04:55:16 PM

pete

one time macguffin sold me his george washington for really cheap and I was eternally grateful.  I think xixaxers should do that more.  I'd love to sell some of my dvds for cheap but they're all kungfu movies.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

hedwig

thats one nice collection ya got there, mr T(eeth)

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

You have Boondock Saints, but that's cancelled out by Overnight.

MacGuffin

I have 111 of those... and growing.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

72teeth

you mean to tell me that i actually have about 80 dvds The Mac doesnt have!!!......i think i just grew an inch...inmypants

Yowza Yowza Yowza

MacGuffin

Quote from: 72teeth on November 14, 2005, 07:18:46 PM
you mean to tell me that i actually have about 80 dvds The Mac doesnt have!!!......i think i just grew an inch...inmypants

You have a lot of music DVDs for bands I'm not a big fan of and DVDs for TV shows I don't watch.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

where the hell is your kubrick box set? :yabbse-angry:
under the paving stones.

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

squints

Here's a question i'm going to pose: What is everyone's policy on letting people borrow your dvds? i know a few of you guys have some rare stuff that you probably wouldn't just let anyone borrow. In my experience i only let people borrow one at a time...and if i don't get it back within at least a month or two i cut that person off from their borrowing privileges...i've had too many just "disappear"...what about everyone else?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

72teeth

uhg, dont get me started...ive lost so many movies, even worse is when you get your dvd back all fucked-up like...goddamnit, I hate my friends :brickwall:...

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Gold Trumpet

I only trust one person to borrow more than one dvd at a time from me. His only problem is he sometimes leaves PS2 games in the cases instead. I've had to go through my entire collection to see how many were like that. That was pretty bad.

Ravi

I let my girlfriend borrow my DVDs since she keeps them well and I see her all the time so when she's done with it I can take it back.  My other friends live rather far away, and I don't get to see them as much, so I rarely let them borrow stuff.  One of them lost my The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly SE  :doh:

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks