Jennifer Connelly

Started by polkablues, January 24, 2003, 02:41:14 PM

polkablues

Quote from: tommy_bothtwo words:

THE
HULK

Ow, hitting below the belt... A girl's gotta make a living.  And remember, she signed on to the damn thing BEFORE she won the Oscar.
My house, my rules, my coffee

RegularKarate

Also... big fucking deal, the Hulk...

It's a chance to work with fucking Ang Lee.  Same reason Tim Roth turned down Harry Potter for Planet of the Apes... so he could work with Burton.

Pedro

Quote from: bonanzataz
Quote from: Duck SauceNaomi Watts is way hotter

no way.

Ya damn right!!! :-D
But...Naomi Watts is SUPER hott.  But Jennifer Connely is FUCKING GORGEOUS.

Xixax

Quote from: bonanzataz
Quote from: Duck SauceNaomi Watts is way hotter

no way.
way.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

SHAFTR

bonanzataz wrote:
Duck Sauce wrote:
Naomi Watts is way hotter

no way.

way.

Way.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pubrick

Quote from: SHAFTR
bonanzataz wrote:
Duck Sauce wrote:

no way.

way.

Way.
biggest delayed reaction ever.
under the paving stones.

Finn

I can see her and Tom Cruise together in the same movie. They'd have a lot of chemistry together.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

MacGuffin

Lady Finds MACBETH
Source: FilmStew.com

Oscar winner Jennifer Connelly, who recently signed on to star with Kate Winslet in Todd Field's Little Children, will now be a part of the Todd Louiso adaptation of Shakespeare's Macbeth. Philip Seymour Hoffman is also set to star in the project, which will begin shooting at the end of the year.

Antidote Films, a New York-based production house, will be producing the film, with the company's Jeffrey Levy-Hinte producing with Mary Jane Skalski. Angus Finney of Renaissance Films will be the executive producer. Renaissance will handle worldwide sales.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Whoa, wait....PSH is MacBeth? Or just another character?
WWPTAD?

meatball

Quote from: Gamblor Posts DrunkWhoa, wait....PSH is MacBeth?

He could pull it off.

Gamblour.

I would laugh, sorry, especially if it's a straight-up adaptation.
WWPTAD?

meatball

Quote from: Gamblor Posts DrunkI would laugh, sorry, especially if it's a straight-up adaptation.

Why? Is it because he's portly? MacBeth can't be portly?

Gamblour.

It's not that I don't believe he can't portray MacBeth and his rise and fall properly, I think PSH is a great actor. MacBeth has to be able to fight MacDuff, he has to be stately, he just doesn't look like the part.

And yes, he'd have to lose some weight to pull it off. I love PSH, but it all sounds strange, and besides, MacGuffin has not even replied back yet. And this is the JC thread.
WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: SHAFTR
bonanzataz wrote:
Duck Sauce wrote:

no way.

way.

Way.
biggest delayed reaction ever.

Way.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

You guys remember when Jennifer Connely looked healthy? Man, she was gorgeous back then.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.