Lucinda's Threade d'Ideas

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 21, 2003, 07:38:09 AM

coffeebeetle

Quote from: coffeebeetleIt has the underpinnings of a quirky short comedy too....but wtf do I know... :)

QuoteNo no no, that's lazy. Of course it could be a cheap little comedy, but you have to extend it into a nearly pretentious epic drama. It has to be played seriously. Then it would be a truly beautiful thing.

I really really hope you're joking.  Pretentious epic drama?!?!
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Ghostboy

Hey Lucinda, the fact that your favorite part of the idea is the depressed coffee table and not the unhappy family leaves me certain that you'll do right by this idea. Like someone else said already, I think, a depressed coffee table is a beautiful thing.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: coffeebeetleI really really hope you're joking.  Pretentious epic drama?!?!

No, I really mean it.

Quote from: Jeremy Blackmanit's a good thing when combined with absurdity.

P.S. Can you change your name to coffeetable? Just for a day or something? That would be great.

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: GhostboyHey Lucinda, the fact that your favorite part of the idea is the depressed coffee table and not the unhappy family leaves me certain that you'll do right by this idea. Like someone else said already, I think, a depressed coffee table is a beautiful thing.

Wow that means a lot coming from you. I sort of post stalk you because I love the way you write..  :oops:

MacGuffin

In case you need it, Ghostboy, this is for you.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

Lucinda Bryte

:lol:

MacGuffin always picks on me.

Xixax

I just read Lucinda's live journal.

I have decided that she is the coolest girl alive.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: XIXAXI just read Lucinda's live journal.

I have decided that she is the coolest girl alive.

That makes me feel spiffy and awesome because I always thought my random musings about nothing were just... pointless. Glad you like it.  :-D

Edited to say that I hope you aren't being sarcastic and s34kretly making fun of me..  :oops:

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Lucinda BryteEdited to say that I hope you aren't being sarcastic and s34kretly making fun of me..  :oops:

Trust me... he's not.

ShanghaiOrange

I think this whole board has a crush on Lucinda.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Lucinda Bryte

I am so boring most of the time.

Boring.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeI think this whole board has a crush on Lucinda.
nah....

...though she seems aotay.

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: Weak2ndActA sheep reveals itself, and within seconds is swarmed by wolves. Too funny.
I'm waiting for someone to write, "Lucinda, you're so dreamy!"
:roll:
I think the left hand banner should be changed to "We molest girls."

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: Weak2ndAct
Quote from: Weak2ndActA sheep reveals itself, and within seconds is swarmed by wolves. Too funny.
I'm waiting for someone to write, "Lucinda, you're so dreamy!"
:roll:

:lol: I wish I were dreamy. I either wish I were really stunning or really ugly. I'm not sure which I lean towards more but I'm sort of stuck in the middle with a boring look.

That's my life. One giant hunk of bored.