I did it. I finally did it. Thank you.

Started by Xixax, January 25, 2003, 10:06:33 AM

Xixax

Well, after literally YEARS of saying "I should, I should"... I have.

Thanks to you guys posting your messages here, and seeing how you all work through things in stories, I finally sat down at my computer and outlined the plan for my next DV short. I would call it my first, but I did three of these when I was a kid, so I suppose you could count them. However, all of those were ad-libbed on the spot (Christopher Guest style). This actually has a plan.

So, my next step is going to be planning all the shots since I already have all the locations in mind, inviting a couple of actors, and taking a couple of weekends to shoot it.

I never would have gotten around to doing this if it hadn't been for this goofy little message area, and the videos that you guys have already submitted which have believe it or not, inspired me greatly.

I'm not saying my short is going to be any good or that you guys will necessarily enjoy it. I'm just saying you all are helping me get off my ass and actually do it. For what it's worth... Thanks!

Coming soon:
"The Golden Rule"
A Period Piece
by Michael Wilson
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Cecil

thats cool, man. i cant wait to see it.

Newtron

Quote from: XixaxComing soon:
"The Golden Rule"
A Period Piece
by Michael Wilson

excellent title.