Online Soon

Started by mutinyco, June 24, 2003, 08:27:23 AM

mutinyco

Greetings all. I was at the PDL screening last night, and taped and filmed the event. My partner Shaun and I will have exclusive coverage online at MovieNavigator.org by week's end.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

bonanzataz

i was sitting next to you guys. how are you doing?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

i was sitting behind you guys.  which one of you told pta who made his posters?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bonanzataz

that was funny, but it wasn't me. i was the one that got up to pee 3 times and asked about his fanbase (kind of).
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

were you the one that started out the question "i dont want to sound like some sort of crazy stalker fan or anything...."
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bonanzataz

modage

and then i said "too late."

Something Spanish

mutinyco asked about the poster. I asked about "He Needs Me".

Wasn't last night kick-ass? I got my PDL DVD signed by Phil and PTA and got my pic with'em.

I'm transcribing the 60-minute Q&A. Look for the article by the end of the weekend. Article. Transcribed Q&A. Tons of PICS.

Bonanza...where you the dude who gave me your cig in order for me to light mine?

S. Digi

Xixax

Quote from: themodernage02were you the one that started out the question "i dont want to sound like some sort of crazy stalker fan or anything...."
Did that phrase end with...

"but may I lick your balls?"
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Something Spanish

Ha!.

Bonanza is cool. He took a pic of me and PT.

Duck Sauce

You guys are lucky, and instead of being jealous im going to force myself into apathetic, but cant wait to see the transcript.. Was this the one ebeaman was going crazy about? And if so, how long did it take him to faint?

Sigur Rós

Yeah you are lucky! The only good thing about living in the north is all those damn vikings!

modage

no ebeaman is going to the one in rochester ny.  thats in a week.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: themodernage02were you the one that started out the question "i dont want to sound like some sort of crazy stalker fan or anything...."
Did that phrase end with...

"but may I lick your balls?"

from last night's magnolia watching...

Quote[23:24] <deckard29> pta has balls for not cutting any of this
[23:24] <picolas> i think the existence of pta's balls has been well established
[23:25] <deckard29> where can i find these balls you speak of?
[23:25] < bonanzata> in my mouth

see... it never hurts to ask

Ernie

Lol^

Was PTA in a good mood at this event? I'm doing whatever I can to prepare.