Everyone is annoying until they reach a certain post count.

Started by Pas, August 05, 2005, 08:27:18 AM

Stefen

Yeah, and thats not the only one. Everytime I see him he has a beautiful woman either on his arm, lap, or face. No lie.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

RegularKarate

Quote from: BethieI must be the exception to the rule.

You mean you're not one of Ratner's women?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: The WLike me, for instance.
it took long enuff.

I think it just took you a little while to warm up to me...  Took me a long time to warm up to you, sir.  

Quotewalrus: i thoigh he was a high school kid that smokes cronic...i think he smokes weed but is in collegye now...i think he makes b+'s in school..

Am I that transparent?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ono

Haha, it's always funny reading posts before they're edited.  For P, or Sin City.  You, Walrus, are an inspiration for noobs everywhere.  Pubrick becomes P, you become W, I may as well be the O ... no.  Oh, no!  Oh yes.  Ghostboy the G, modage the M, NEON the N, RK the R.  Arrr, matey.  Oh, whatthefuck.

Reinhold

i almost never post something that i don't edit 10 seconds later. i think that that's part of why i'm still annoying.

usually when somebody finds them before they're edited, it's P.

i don't think that post count is necessarily something that makes somebody annoying or not... for me, it has a lot to do with text formatting.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: oYou, Walrus, are an inspiration for noobs everywhere.  

I don't know if that's an insult or not...

I just started going by "The W" because I like how it sounds and the reference to the Wu-Tang Clan album.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

isn't that their first shitty album?

Quote from: NEON MERCURYthemodernage:  i thought he was a prick..
yep, i still got it. :yabbse-cheesy:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: modageisn't that their first shitty album?

Yeah, it was their first without ODB... but it did have Tha Jump Off (Protect Ya Neck), Gravel Pit and I Can't Go To Sleep.

Pubrick

Quote from: The WI think it just took you a little while to warm up to me...  Took me a long time to warm up to you, sir.
ur not out of the woods yet, son.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Wu tang only had one good album and another with a few good tracks. And neither of those are The W. Ya newb.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

life_boy

Quote from: The WI just started going by "The W" because I like how it sounds and the reference to the Wu-Tang Clan album.

Oh, I thought it was a reference to a certain bumper sticker.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

life_boy

The Gold Trumpet -- Then: I thought I could predict what movies he hated because he hated all movies.  
The Gold Trumpet -- Now: I can't predict what he'll like because he likes movies I can't predict he'll like.  Such as Be Cool.  But I respect his opinion a lot more, because of how well thought out his reviews usually are.  (Enjoying Be Cool notwithstanding.)

NEON MERCURY -- Then: I thought he was retarded because of looking at how his posts were written.
NEON MERCURY -- Now: I realize he puts the spaces in wrong places sometimes...but words are usually spelled correctly (for the most part).  He's a nice guy who surprised me with the interesting details of some of his observations on music and film.

Pubrick -- Then: I thought he was in perpetual wait for someone to say or do something stupid that he could call them out on.
Pubrick -- Now: I realize he just has great timing for that sort of thing.  He often says what others are afraid to post.  A vital presence on the board.

SHAFTR

My thoughts consistently change on whose posts I like reading the most.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"